Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pro-Mart DAZZ Deluxe Pop-Up Hamper, 3 Compartment, White
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Color: White|Style Name: 3-Compartment|Change

on September 9, 2012
I honestly don't understand anyone giving his product less than 5 stars. It is a three compartment laundry sorter for 9 dollars. If you want an AMAZING laundry sorter that doesn't bend or morph when you fill it, you are gonna spend a heck of a lot more than 9 dollars. I definitely don't think it holds "5 loads", maybe small ones. I can stuff all three compartments, and they hold about 1 load each, 3 total. I also wash very large loads of laundry though. I hope this helps :)
44 comments|113 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 30, 2013
I read the reviews prior to ordering this product. Our family has plenty of laundry to sort and manage in a four person household and we have adapted using mesh hampers over the last couple of years as they are a major space saver and convenient. I thought for the price I would give this product a try and I was absolutely thrilled when they arrived and far exceeded my expectations. The hampers are 2 to 3 times as big as any other product we already had at home. The three compartments are such a major plus as I can sort items depending on whom they belong to or what room of the house they will be put away in. The handles are nice and long so you are not stressing your hands trying to hold the hamper. I agree that it may not be able to accommodate 6 large loads, but it will absolutely fit 6 small to medium loads... it is a big hamper. It also collapses to a very reasonable storage/space saving size when not in use. The construction is sturdier mesh than any other product I already have and some of the baskets I have were more costly and already have tears in the mesh. This product is by far the best that I have come across and the price cannot be beat. What can I say... I am a busy stay at home mom that craves convenience, cost effectiveness, quality, and usability... THIS product meets all my personal expectations. GREAT GREAT GREAT PRODUCT !!!!!! You will NOT be disappointed if you purchase.
on September 24, 2012
As a college student living in a dorm, a cheap laundry bag just didn't cut it. This was $10 and is so much better than a bag. The dividers work effectively and the overall sorter doesn't lose its shape no matter how many clothes you jam into it. It holds two-three large loads of laundry. The handles are sturdier that I anticipated.

This is larger than I thought that it would be. It takes up almost three feet of space in closet which is quite a bit, but it's worth it.
on March 18, 2015
Well, I bought this hamper thinking it was bigger than the one I already have---Bajer White Laundry Basket. Major miscalculation on my part! This blue hamper not only is much smaller, it's shaped differently with a smaller opening (see picture for comparison). This hamper only holds about half-a-load of what goes in my washing machine and dryer.

Might be put to better use as a catch-all for toys or stuffed animals in a kids' room, it's small enough for little ones to haul around.
review image
on February 10, 2012
I decided to get this sorter after seeing one at my mom's house. It was exactly what I expected; a large mesh laundry sorter with three compartments. If you'd rather have just one big compartment, the dividers are removable. It holds more laundry than my traditional plastic rectangle basket did. You can fit at least 3-5 loads in it, maybe more(I have a regular upright washing machine). Since it's a pop-up sorter with mesh sides, it doesn't perfectly hold it's shape when empty, but we keep it in our closet so I don't really care what it looks like. The handles are great for when I need to carry it to the laundry room. For $8.99 I thought it was a good deal.
on August 24, 2010
I live in a second-floor condo and our laundry facility is in the basement. Because this hamper has wheels, it makes for easy transport to and from the basement. Plus, it can be compacted and placed in its zippered sleeve in the rare even that I don't have clean clothes to put away or dirty clothes to put in it. I can manage to stuff four or five loads of laundry in it (which can be a good thing or a bad thing because who wants to let five loads of laundry pile up?). I took off a star because although it is decently sturdy, it does tend to tilt to one side or the other depending on the weight distribution; even if I try to rearrange the clothes.
on April 10, 2015
My 3 compartment is actually a one compartment. There were no dividers included so this is actually just a big laundry basket. If it had been a sorter with three compartments it would have been a five. It's not worth the hassle of returning for the price.
review image
on December 14, 2011
How tiny are those loads? The netting started to rip in the first week I used it from one load of my daughter's laundry. Yes, she had 2 pairs of jeans in there, but really? Also, the pop out feature keeps the hamper open, but it also makes sure that if you have it on the back of a door, you can never fully open the door because it stands out by about 12". I ended up cutting the wire out of it so that the bathroom door it was on would stay open.
on July 6, 2010
I poured over the choices for a clothes hamper to carry my laundry to the laundry room in the basement of my apartment building. As it turns out, I made a bad choice. This hamper is too big and the handles are not adequate to carry a full load. Plus, the material on the bottom is already fraying, and I've only used it a few times.
on December 26, 2012
I have a similar laundry basket and like the idea of having different compartments, so I got another. This particular one, however, is sort of small - each compartment doesn't hold a whole load. Also, unlike my other model, the dividers are removable. At first I liked this, since you can make it into a two-compartment unit. However, because the dividers are removable, the laundry can push its way into the other compartments. This might not be a problem at all for some.