Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 17, 2012 7:12:19 PM PST
Sesho says:
On Twitter, Q Entertainment, makers of Lumines, say that the Amazon version of Lumines Electronic Symphony will come with an exclusive 3-song MP3 Download pack

Posted on Jan 19, 2012 3:33:32 AM PST
Silvercube says:
Yeah, I saw that too, no mention of it here, yet, at least. Really looking forward to this game!

Posted on Jan 21, 2012 10:03:44 AM PST
Facelord says:
Kind of a slap to the face to have retailer exclusive items in a game like that, at least I was gonna get it from Amazon anyways. :/

Posted on Feb 4, 2012 9:19:06 AM PST
Going to need these tracks because (at least for me) after seeing the official licensed tracks I wanted to throw up. I almost every single one, and it pains me to say but I will likely skip this game because of the horrible songs. Lumines II also had this problem, but when they made SuperNova on the PSN I thought they learned their lesson, obviously not. Q?'s staff is incredibly talented and more then capable of making the entire OST amazing, if I wanted a bunch of terrible Techno/Trance tracks I would hit up iTunes.

Posted on Feb 6, 2012 7:20:42 PM PST
Sal Paradise says:
So how do the free tracks work? You can upload them to your mem stick and then import them into the game? The description makes it seem like they are lockables in the game, but you can dl the 3 free mp3s to listen to on your comp.

Posted on Feb 7, 2012 5:33:06 AM PST
Scott E. says:
Just so you guys know, these aren't playable tracks. Just Mp3's.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 7, 2012 8:02:32 PM PST
Sal Paradise says:
Yup, pretty worthless if you ask me. $40 is a bit much for a puzzle game imo, but I'm sure the game will be great!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 7, 2012 8:41:44 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 7, 2012 8:43:31 PM PST
Sesho says:
Yeah, it didnt even click. I just saw MP3 downloads and was just automatically thinking "oh, more gameplay songs". I have a $10 amazon credit from another game, so im using it on Lumines. $30 is a bit more reasonable.

Posted on Feb 12, 2012 11:20:30 AM PST
JJ350 says:
I think everyone knows this game should have been $30.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Jan 17, 2012
Latest post:  Feb 12, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Lumines: Electronic Symphony - PlayStation Vita
Lumines: Electronic Symphony - PlayStation Vita by UBI Soft (PlayStation Vita)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (112)