3-IN-ONE 10035 Multi-Purpose Oil, 3 oz. (Pack of 1)
|Price:||$5.22 ($5.22 / Can) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Offers precise application solutions to treat tools, equipment, and appliances
- Lubricates, cleans and protects against rust and corrosion
- Great for wheels, casters, sliding doors, chains, power tools and external parts of small motors
- Rated category H2, NSF Registration 135354
- The original Multi-Purpose Drip-Oil
|Item Weight||3.04 ounces|
|Number of Items||1|
|Outside Diameter||2 inches|
|Overall Height||5.5 inches|
|Overall Length||0.88 inches|
|Overall Width||2.25 inches|
|System of Measurement||Inch|
Specification for this product family
3-IN-ONE Oil has hundreds of uses in the home, on the car, in the garage, in the office, for spor... See more product details
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
3-IN-ONE Drip Products
Multi-Purpose Oil with Telescoping Marksman Spout
- Spout extension of more than 6 inches for those hard-to-reach places
- Use to lubricate tools, hinges, nuts and bolts, bicycles, wheels, fans and many other moving parts
- Precise, easy-to-use drip spout for precise application
- Fill level indicator strip to show when product is running low
- Lubricates moving parts, penetrates rust, and cleans and protects tools
- Long- lasting and ideal for lubricating moving parts of electrical motors
- SAE 20 blend oil contains special additives to offer a more viscous product
- Precise application with Marksman Spout
- Unique formula designed to free corroded nuts & bolts
- Safe for use on plastics, rubber and metal
- Fast-drying solvents with no messy residue
- Proven safe on metal, rubber, vinyl and plastic
- Ideal for use on cables, pulleys, valves and more
Dry-to-Touch Dry Lube
- Dirt and dust won't stick
- Proprietary working additive for more anti-corrosion protection
- Ideal for blades, bits and rollers
Multi-Purpose PTFE Lubricant
- Maintains lubricating properties at extreme pressure
- Protects and extends tool life
- Ideal for use on axels, chains and hinges
Professional Grade Pneumatic Tool Oil
- Proven to quickly dissolve gum and sludge
- Removes calcium buildup and moisture for improved tool performance
- Ideal for all types of pneumatic tools and equipment
Number of Items: 1
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I actually bring this on vacation when I stay in a condo or hotel room. I can't tell you how many times I have encountered a squeaky bathroom or bedroom door that is sure to wake up either me or my wife depending on who gets up first. Just a couple of drops of this product--and problem solved.
This works more effectively than WD-40 at stopping squeaks for the long term. While WD-40 will stop a squeaky door, it really does so only on a short term basis--sometimes as short as a couple of days before the squeak returns. By contrast, with this product you will not hear a squeak again for months.
I also put a few drops into a lock that I use outside all year round to keep it working smoothly.
Bottom line: I have listed just a couple of uses for this product, but there are many more. Just keep a can handy in your house and you won't regret it.
Keeping your devices well lubricated will make them last longer as well. Nearly any household should have a bottle of 3-in-1 oil.
> Good quality relatively thin oil
> Oval plastic bottle
> Cap on a lanyard can't get lost, and prevents spillage if the bottle is knocked over.
> Cut the tip where already scored, using a sharp knife.
> Do not cut the cap loose--the "lanyard" keeps it from getting lost
> Ideal for most household tasks such as lubricating door hinges, awning windows, etc.
>>> To lubricate a lock, pour oil into the key, insert the key, and lock/unlock the lock several times.
> Clear, does not stain things (as does most motor oil)
> Strong but not especially unpleasant odor
> Works well as a penetrating oil (for loosening "frozen" bolts and screws, apply, let it soak 5--15 minutes)
> Works well for removing labels or the gummy residue from trying to peel off labels (apply and let it soak 5--15 minutes)---however, WD 40 is safer for removing gum from books, etc., because it will eventually evaporate.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nothing better than 3 in 1 oil products. Really is wonderful for sliding patio doors that are old and tracks are worn.Published 10 days ago by Pyewacket
Does an excellent job at lubricating my bicycle chains. Small container is small enough for the small portion of my backpack.Published 13 days ago by Shelby L. Greaves
I've been using this product for DECADES !! The best light oil out there.Published 16 days ago by TeeCee
I had a oven that squeaked terribly when I closed the door. I poured a little on the hinge and it doesn't squeak anymore. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Mary Rashelle
I like this product. It does the work. I have an old window that got stuck and would not open. I put some of these on it and I was able to get it to open. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Paj Yaj
This stuff works great. Deducted a star because the applicator tip broke off with very little force applied to it. Be gentle!Published 1 month ago by jacob riley