5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous relief
Published on November 28, 2006 by Antonieta Cantare

1.0 out of 5 stars Machine stop working
Published on December 21, 2011 by Marttie

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous relief, November 28, 2006
I am the kind of person that gets leg cramps or easily gets tired legs after a short walk, yet I need to work and that means that I have to be standing long hours. So when I tried your leg massagers I was ecstatic to find out the relief it gave me after a 10 minute use. I now use it every chance I get, my children use it after their soccer games and love it as well. It is one of the best purchases I have made. It was worth the investment.

1.0 out of 5 stars Machine stop working, December 21, 2011
This review is from: 3-IN-ONE LEG MASSAGER, Massages the Calves, Ankles, and Feet
I brought this massager in June 27th this year and was so happy when I rec'd this item in mail, but after 6 months, the calve squeeze part stopped working last night. I don't use it everyday. Only in the beginning, i used it everyday, but after a while I only use it once a week sometimes, and sometimes hardly. The vibrate part still works, but that's not what I buy it for. I need to calves massage, because I had ankle problem. Now, it's sort of useless to me. No wonder the warranty is only 3 months. Some cheap crap from China, and it's not cheap price. Before I brought this, I kept look for one that is made in Japan, but somehow, I just can't find it anymore. Now I have to look for another one. This time I will also look into the warranties.

4.0 out of 5 stars Leg and foot massage, April 25, 2011
I have neurophaty in my legs, and they are sometimes painful. This machine give a deep massage that relieves that pain. I am a little dissappointed that it only comes up to mid calf on the leg. It shuts off automatically after fifteen minutes. After one use my legs stopped hurting, and it reduced the swelling in my ankles and feet. The message is something I wanted to be able to do daily on my legs, and that is the reason I purchased this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Feels very good at this price!, January 15, 2007
I checked out the Brookstone version and gave them the opertunity to discount theirs from the $400 price tag with no help. I truly believe this is the same unit exactly at a 40% discount.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice product for deep tissue massage, July 14, 2007
This product, I believe, is just as good as the Brookstone model, and has different intensity levels, but you must be ok with deep tissue massage style. Also, make sure it will fit your calf size, foot size, and height. It is not as intense as I need for the bottom of the foot area, but is strong if you need deep tissue massage on your calves. Overall, well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than Brookstone and just a good, January 16, 2007
I was unsure if this product would be as good as the one sold at Brookstone. It is great! Just as good as the iJoy sold at Brookstone, but much cheaper. I love it!-----Update, it's now broken. Only used a few short months. Seller has no info on where to ship for repair.

4.0 out of 5 stars good massager, January 6, 2011
This massager is really helping me spend more time on treadmill. A 5 minute massage in this relieves all tiredness after a long run.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for circulation, February 27, 2007
I love this massager. When beginning use there is a bit of discomfort but that is normal in any deep massage. After the first minute the massagers adjusts to the size of your leg and the pressure needs. I think of it as the old saying "it hurts soooo good". While using I didn't feel the relaxation that comes with a traditional massage, but later on and even the next day the benifiest were clear and convincing. I didn't have leg cramps or tension while falling asleep and I felt more energetic the next day. If it were less expensive I would give it 5 stars. The Amazon price is excellent but since many that could really use this machine are on a limited income it is a shame that the price will prevent many from buying it.

4.0 out of 5 stars very good for the normal sized foot, January 19, 2007
I purchased this for my husband for

Christmas. He is very tall and has flat feet so the massager did not fit him like it should. He does not like it, but I love it!! It is great for my tired feet after being on them all day. The pressure is fairly strong, so be people with very sensitive feet may want to try it in the store first. Very fast delivery and a very good product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, January 30, 2013
Kay Miller (Evergreen, CO United States) - See all my reviews
great pressure, nice handles to carry it around (it's not light!), use it every night after work. No problems so far!

3-IN-ONE LEG MASSAGER, Massages the Calves, Ankles, and Feet