5.0 out of 5 stars Don't Pass This Up
Its true; it really only takes 3-5 minutes to assess your students' reading level. It assesses the words correct per minute, the % of correct words, comprehension, fluency, pace, smoothness, and tone. Its great and highly recommended. I wish I had this years ago!
Published on September 18, 2007 by Gretchen Tracy

3.0 out of 5 stars Reading
Good but you need to have a lot of time or a teacher aide to help with these especially the verbal assessments.
Published 16 months ago by Mrs. P.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't Pass This Up, September 18, 2007
This review is from: 3-Minute Reading Assessments: Word Recognition, Fluency, and Comprehension: Grades 5-8 (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Helpful!, May 19, 2007
I found this book very useful to use in the classroom. I was able to conduct the assessments fairly quickly and provide both myself and the parents with an abbreviated list of areas in which the student needed to work. Really great for the classroom teacher!

5.0 out of 5 stars Reading Specialist review, March 21, 2013
Melissa (Virginia Beach, VA) - See all my reviews
I use this resource in my classes all the time. The assessments are quick,simple to implement, and yield a wealth of information. Tracking student data is easy and manageable. Highly recommended for reading specialists,special ed, and general ed teachers.

4.0 out of 5 stars great mini assessments, May 19, 2008
As a special education teacher, I have used these with my in class support students more as practice and mini assessments. They are only one page long, so they are quick and easy. They provide a teacher's page with a word count and a page for the student without a word count. I also used the lower grade levels for my pull out students. (I prefer to use a more standardized assessment such as Aims Web for documentation purposes.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick assessments good for reading instruction, February 25, 2012
These have been very helpful to me as a middle school special education teacher. I use them for reading assessment and I also use the passages to create my own vocabulary assessments. This product has saved me time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great place to start, June 27, 2011
We are now using the fluency passages to help us get a handle on where the students are in their reading abilities. We've added comprehension questions to further help us place the students in small groups.

3.0 out of 5 stars Reading, August 3, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars quick and easy to use, October 30, 2013
Jessica Mullin (WESTBOROUGH, MA, US) - See all my reviews
Used this as a beginning of the year assessment and triangulated the data with our other assessments to get the big picture

4.0 out of 5 stars assessments, June 18, 2013
I have the Three Minute Assessment for the younger grades and I find it an easy go to assessment especially when you have more than one class to do running records with in a short amount of time. Great Product

5.0 out of 5 stars Community College, April 2, 2013
Useful for a quick assessment in my community college classroom. Includes many resources to keep track of progress and explanations of materials.

$14.99 $10.79