- Size (LWH): 4.72 inches, 2.17 inches, 0.01 inches
- Weight: 1.28 ounces
(3-Pack) Anker® Glaze iPhone 5 Screen Protector Film - Highest Quality Japanese PET Material [Ultra Clear, Gloss finish] - T-shaped Cutout - Lifetime Satisfaction Guaranty
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Multifunctional: High sensitivity for touch screen accuracy, Anti-glare, Bubble-free installation
- Highest quality Grade A Japanese PET material for clear screen images requires no adhesive and leaves no residue; No fading or yellowing
- Anti-scratch protection resists scrapes from points with up to 3H lead hardness
- Precision cut dimensions and 0.13mm thickness ensure a perfect and undetectable fit
- Package Includes: 3 x screen protector, 1 micro-fiber cloth, 1 bubble-removal card, 1 dust-removal sticker, 1 instruction manual
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Material that matters.
Featuring high-transparency, high-response material, get protection without drawing unneeded attention. Engineered to reduce glare, smudges and fingerprints for easy cleaning and use. The 3H hardness rating protects your screen from scratches, keeping it pristine longer.
The Anker screen protector comes with a set of tools (micro-fiber cloth, bubble-removal card, and dust-removal adhesive strip) to enable a bubble-free, smooth installation. Use the tools appropriately and enjoy the do-it-yourself experience.
At Anker, we back our line of screens protectors with a lifetime warranty. That means, no matter how long you've used it, we'll offer you a quick, no-hassle REPLACEMENT OR REFUND if:
? You encounter installation problems such as bubbling or the product does not match your screen size.
? Your screen protector sustains normal use wear and tear or scratches.
Get to know us.
We created Anker with a single goal in mind: to make the smart life easier. That means starting with affordable, high-quality gear and ending with a commitment to 100% user satisfaction. After all, we're customers too.
To fully enjoy the high-transparency experience, be sure to take off the removable film layer after instillation.
Top Customer Reviews
Ease of install: A
Screen Protector: B-
The Anker iPhone 5 screen protector is nicely packaged. Inside you will find 3 protectors, an application card, a dust removal sticker and application instructions. I found the dust removal sticker to be a huge plus, since with previous installs I had to use blue carpenter's tape to remove any dust.
The install was extremely easy with the Anker. Previously, I had a Poetic Screen Protector and I went through two screen protectors before I got the install to my liking. With the Anker, it took one attempt and the install with on flawlessly.
The screen protector appears of descent quality. Compared to my prior Poetic it's about the same thickness. One gripe I have about the Anker is the cutout around the front speaker and front facing camera. The cutout is not precise , the front speaker portion of the cut out is too long and it connects into the front facing camera leaving some of the front screen exposed.
Anker's screen protector offers descent protection for a good price. Hopefully, the cut out will be addressed in an updated version making this the perfect screen protector.
I received a free 3-pack of the Anker Glaze screen protector film with a case I purchased. I decided that since they were included, I'd give them a shot. I meticulously cleaned the screen of my phone simply by breathing on it and wiping it on my pant leg (not a very sterile, lint free field) a few times. I lined up the home button hole with the home button, lined it up the best I could and laid the film down on the screen. The film applied very smoothly, and almost no bubbles were present after applying it down on my phone. I was very impressed. I squeegeed the rest out with the included plastic card and my finger tips. When I removed the protective cover, I was pleased to see that not a single bubble remained on the protector!
I am very particular when it comes to screen clarity, and I love how clean and clear these films are. The Anker glaze screen protectors are a great choice when it comes to protecting your phone. I haven't used too many different brands so I can't speak for most others, but Anker is a great, solid choice.
My original screen protector retained grease and oil all too well, and the result was my phone constantly needing a good wipe down.
The Anker ones are up to par as a lot of other more expensive screen protectors (you also get three in a package), and my favorite part is that it's harder to leave smudges.
My only gripe is the cutout for the part at the top for the earpiece, sensor, and front camera. Some protector only have a few cut outs, but the Anker one has one larger cutout that encompasses the three parts. It's not a giant circle, which would be awful, and it's a minimal cutout that resembles a tetris piece.
However, comparing the installation process between a screen protector with minimal cutouts and the Anker "tetris" cutout, the Anker one is much easier. You have a lot more space for error, whereas my original screen protector was absolutely unforgiving. One millimeter off, and the home button cutout is not aligned.
For those who have issues lining up their screen protector on their phone, I recommend the "hinge" method. A quick google/youtube search will give you better directions, but essentially you're taping on one side of the entire screen protector when installing.
Overall, this is an excellent deal. You get three screen protectors and a nice cleaning cloth.
- Everything that you see in the images is what you get. They are even individually wrapped!!
- I was not a huge fan of the cut outs for the speaker, sensor, and front camera but I understand where they are coming from. To align all of that and the home button on the bottom PERFECTLY would be a huge task.
- I messed up on the first screen, saw that there were like 4 major dust particles that somehow appeared. Neat trip, dont lift up that first one till you have the second one prepped and stick it on right after you peel off the first one. Most likely, based on my experience at least, the dust stays stuck to the screen protector and not your phone. 2nd one came out almost perfect. 2 very minor blemishes indistinguishable to the naked eye.
- The reason I had to take off one star even though I was contemplating not doing... is because in comparison to other screen protectors I have used in the past, this one is not as smooth. No rainbow effects, which is a great thing.. but it just feels drastically different from the native glass screen feel. I actually feel my fingers get stuck once in a while. Any dragging motion will feel a lot of resistance.
Still a great screen protector for the price.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fits on good, comes with 3 but I've been using the same one for at lease six months now. the others are just backup. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Jamel Green
Love the T-Window at the top although it is a breeze to put on without bubbles. Very inexpensive (AS IT SHOULD BE FOR A PLASTIC FILM!!!!) with 3 included! Read morePublished on July 11, 2013 by mrmamlohifoou
Amazing. These are the most amazing screen protectors I have ever purchased. The price is extremely cheap. Application is easy also!!!! Buy it right now. Do yourself a favor(;Published on July 9, 2013 by Alice
Easy install and looks great!
I have been really impressed with all the Anker products I have purchased recently!
works great so far but have not dropped my phone yet so dont know how it react. but can't beat the price.Published on April 9, 2013 by Chul Park
The product was great, but I was only able to apply one of the three screen protections correctly. The costumer service, follow up though was exceptional. Read morePublished on April 6, 2013 by LP
Easy to put on and durable ( I used the "taco" method to put it on) I have had for 6 months with the same protectorPublished on February 10, 2013 by Scylla
The customer service at Anker is GREAT, this film is good but kind of a pain to get it on perfect due to the placement of the peel off tabs. Read morePublished on February 7, 2013 by Homer
Screen protector goes on pretty easily with the included 'tool' and stays on. mine has beenn on for months with no problem. Read morePublished on January 23, 2013 by Jeffrey W. Grey