Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 3-Pack EZGuardZ Coby KYROS MID9742-8 TABLET Screen Protectors (Ultra CLEAR)
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on September 15, 2013
Previously I had ordered screen protectors from another seller which I received and tried though were hard (slight flex) and wee cloudy not clear and would not stay in place. So determined I kept looking for clear screen protectors for an 8" Coby (KYROS) Android tablet, I found EZGuardZ liked what they said about their product and said ultra clear. I ordered and received on time, great price and pulled 1 out and it was already sized correctly I attached following directions and well these are the best ever as they are totally clear, fit tight on screen very easily and still have the same one on the others that I was disappointed in because not what I thought I have set aside. These will be the only brand I purchase and from this seller as what you see IS what you get literally!
on January 14, 2013
these are difficult to install. they leave bubbles on the screen. and you can't really use much force trying to take out the bubbles because you scratch up the screen protector. its only got one removable plastic which allows you to stick on the protective screen.
on April 21, 2013
I bought these knowing they were going to be too big for my sons tablet, but after a little trimming they are just fine. Had some troubles w/ getting out the bubbles at first but all was well after letting it sit. About 6 weeks later my son ripped it off as he did not like it on there. But, now he wants be to put them back on as he does not like the scratches on his tablet. These were well worth the $.
on January 13, 2013
Had a heck of a time seperating the film from it's backing. Never did get the screen completely free from specks and made the mistake of trying to lift a corner to get rid of one and then couldn't get rid of the bubbles.
on February 26, 2013
Listen . . . I am planning to purchase this item. I do not currently have the item. Thus the 3/5 rating. I may change that once I have the item.

What all of the reviewers are missing is that they think they are ordering these for a 7 or 8 inch tablet.

These are not nor were they intended for either of those size tablets. The 8 on the end of the Coby tablet number is NOT the size of the tablet. Rather that is the amount of MEMORY IN the tablet. The Coby Kyros MID 9742-8 is a 9.7 inch screen,

Also, in the application process, think about how tint is applied to your car. They use a small amount of water misted onto the window to enable the actual application of the film and it aids in the removal of the bubbles. You then want to give it a day of rest so the product can adhere to the screen and dry out. DO NOT USE a large amount of water in this process. IT IS an electronic product and can be ruined. Follow this at your own risk!!

READ what a product is rather than guessing. Use your mind. If you bought this for a different size screen . . . your fault, not anyone else.
on March 19, 2013
I bought these for my son's Coby Kyros MID9740-8 9.7" tablet. Cleaned the screen real good and it went on like a charm. Had a few bubbles that came out after sliding the card across a few times. Couldn't have asked for a better screen protector at a better price.
on February 9, 2013
i dont know what thes sent me but i orderd 7 in tablet screen protecter and i got this thik plastic piece without even a sticky side
and its also biger than 7 in so i dont know what happened but i have been to busy to send it back
on January 27, 2013
it didn't work to many air bubble any to hard to get it out just took it off with to many try
on April 23, 2013
I searched a long time for a screen protector for my colby kyros tablet. Finally found one and it worked great. It takes some time for application but overall a success.
on April 9, 2013
very easy to apply, works like a charm once they are on, really holding up to a couple of three year olds playing with their "Tabbets"