5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, a must have
I was glad to get a product that exactly fits my device. Not only is the price great, but the ease of ordering and timely delivery add to the great value. It's also great to have 2 extra for backup.
Published 11 months ago by MSG No Fear

3.0 out of 5 stars Difficult
I found this a bit difficult to put on to my tablet. I still have bubbles...but, it's really an ok product.
Published 11 months ago by Darla K. Ferguson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, a must have, March 28, 2014
This review is from: 3-Pack EZGuardZ Screen Protectors (Ultra CLEAR) For D2 PAD 9" INTERNET TABLET D2-912 (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars ok, May 6, 2014
Carmella (HOUSTON, TEXAS, US) - See all my reviews
the item seemed fine but the tablet was returned. It was fine and will purchase again to go with the new tablet.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I thought it would be., April 25, 2014
These are just like the films you place on phones. Those are hard enough to get bubbles out of. Try doing it to a 9 inch tablet. I did buy a screen protector that just sits on top, (Slides under a tablet cover) but this is not it.

2.0 out of 5 stars ok, April 9, 2014
no instructions, very hard to extract the backing off. wasnt sure which side was the protective screen and what was the backing.

5.0 out of 5 stars 100% satisfied, March 31, 2014
I bought them for my daughter's 9"tablet and it fit perfectly and I didn't have to cut it to size will definitely reorder when I run out

3.0 out of 5 stars Difficult, March 12, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Not an easy guard, January 28, 2014
Not exactly what I expected. Too rigid and not clear enough. I expected a little more flexible cover without the showing of a film.

4.0 out of 5 stars ez guard screen protector, January 22, 2014
the screen protectors work fine. The advertisement says 3 pack, but there were only 2. I couldn't get out all the bubbles, but it works fine.
Would purchase again

4.0 out of 5 stars Take your time, August 12, 2014
This screen protector works great for my tablet. It is a bit hard to apply at first, but when you follow the directions closely, it goes on nicely.

2.0 out of 5 stars Hard to get bubbles out, December 30, 2013
After receiving D2 Tablet in mail, we peeled off the current plastic covering (not to sure if it was the EZ Guard Z) and applied it to the D2. The bubbles haven't came out, or don't think it will? I applied it the same just as my iPad and Kindle Fire.