Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation

on May 17, 2014
The screen protectors fit perfectly and were easy to put on. Once one, they didn't leave bubbles. They're crystal clear and respond to touch exactly as they should. I will probably purchase these again when needed.
on June 12, 2014
got it in 2 days flat. So tried it out peeled it off slowly start the edge with my credit card start shoving it in. the end of the side only had 2 bubbles but that not more important to me then seeing bubbles center were I am viewing my screen other than that its awesome feel great smooth definitely would recommended for those looking low cost for prime user's.
on June 18, 2014
the tablets havnt made it here yet, so i havnt gotten to install the screen protectors. i guess the only complaint i have so far, is there was no microfiber cleaning cloth included. and the protectors were just shipped individually in an envelope, instead of having them in their own packaging?? even tho, they were in great shape. so really, i guess the only thing im dissatisfied with is that there was no cloth.
on June 11, 2014
I have to say that I got this product on time and the product, EZGuardZ Tablet Screen Protect for Dragon Touch 7" DT Y78, was everything I thought it would be and did the job it was meant to do. Any problem that I may have had with application was entirely my fault. Overall, this is a great product and will be of benefit to my tablet.
on June 7, 2014
it keeps saying the item is in stock, 1 of the people at the company told me they had '' fixed the problem '' then another person tells me it is out of stock... someone lied to me, and that is not a good sign... it took 8 days for them to tell me it is not in stock.... and if you look, it has never been out of stock!! worst customer service i ever encountered...
on October 21, 2014
the only thing i would change about this item is that it should come with a microfiber cloth. the directions tell you to use one, but it would be much more convenient if the cloth came with it.
on January 26, 2015
Very easy to put on and it protects the screen very. I used it on the pad of my 10 yr. old girl and so far, so good. Very easy to clean of even after being used with sticky fingers.
on June 8, 2014
I am still using the first one I applied. There has been no peeling and no yellowing. It is a tad smaller than the device but it covers the most important bits of the screen.
on June 1, 2014
Shipped on time and will do a fine job of protecting my son's tablet. I would definitely buy these again. I might buy for my own tablet.
on September 2, 2014
Not a Wet screen protector, ensure you have a clean area and use a spray can air to clean the surfaces. Dust bubbles are bad with it.