Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

on October 28, 2015
Either my daughter is small for her age or these shirts run a little big. I'm not complaining about it because that gives her more time to wear them. They're super soft and hold up well to being worn all the time and washes.
on February 5, 2014
These shirts are advertized accurately from my experience. They fit my child very well, leaving some room to grow.
Quality is decent. Prints aren't overwhelming. The length of the shirt is good, it isn't exposing my child's back during cold days. I would order more things from Baby Vision!
on November 23, 2012
Pretty cute shirts, soft material. However, labels on the back peel off with time and feel rough to I have to put shirts inside out.
on May 22, 2012
Although the shirts are sized a bit big for 0-3 mos, the neck openings are easy to get a newborn head through. They came in handy for our newborn, because they were long enough to mostly cover her and had easy access for frequent diaper changes. But beware, they do stretch significantly and immediately. They are also lightweight, so they might not be too useful in the winter. Overall, I'd buy them again.
on November 24, 2013
Long enough. Even after washing, it was long enough. Sometimes after you wash, it shrinks. I am sure it shrank a little but still stretchy enough to still fit
on November 13, 2013
These are cheap, perfect for the upcoming winter months, and have really cute designs/patterns. They also have a boat neck, so they're easy to get over baby's head. Would buy more but my baby will be growing out of them soon! Highly recommended!
on October 9, 2013
These little shirts are wonderful! The material is thicker and nicer than I was expecting (I am used to the gerber t-shirts). The shirts are very cute and will last a long time.
on April 16, 2013
it is ok. just as expected, nice soft cotton and cute design. easy to put in and out. big size (or small baby). but will last longer.
I will recommend.
on January 2, 2013
These are very cheaply made. Shirts do not hold their shape and get stretched out after a short time. Disappointed, but I guess you get what you pay for.
on December 20, 2012
I brough these shirts for my 5 month old, they are pretty and the material is soft. I wash them in the washer and the shirts have yet to fade or shrink.