4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the price
I'm a big screen protector whore, if you will. I've used them all. These thin/static style ones are now my favorite. These particular ones are pretty decent. They fit my Verizon Droid Razr Maxx HD (XT926) perfectly, even with a case. The fit couldn't be any better. It was fairly easy to lay down. I got it my first time with only one micro-bubble to speak of...
Published 10 months ago by sip31

3.0 out of 5 stars I dunno
Well I'd love to tell you how it went but the thing folded up on me when I tried to install it, so I haven't the foggiest idea. Sure it's lovely
Published 1 month ago by me

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the price, October 8, 2013
This review is from: [3-Pack] Motorola RAZR MAXX HD Screen Protector by Nu-Clear - Military-Grade w/ Lifetime Warranty - HD Shield Ultra Clear (Wireless Phone Accessory)

My one complaint is with how easy the finish scratches. You can actually put a visible scratch on the screen protector with just a finger nail. I guess I would hope it would have a harder, more resilient finish... but at this price I can just buy a handful and replace them every couple months.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product great price, February 19, 2013
I chose these over some of the others because they were the cheapest. The only issue I have is that they do not go all the way to the edge of the phone so I imagine dust will collect around the edges, but that can be cleaned easily - and based on one of the other reviews I knew this was the case. Bottom line: it applied very easily left no bubbles under the sheet and I didn't have to spray water on my phone like some of the other products require.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great. Actually makes my screen more clearly focused, July 28, 2014
Works great. Actually makes my screen more clearly focused.

SPOILER ALERT: You must dip it in soapy water, shake it off, align the film on the phone, squeegee, then let it dry for 24 hours while your phone is powered off. If you don't have the patience to do this then you don't want this screen protector, but if you take the time I think you will be pleased with the results. I am. It seemed an odd way to do things, but it made alignment a snap. For me, this worked much better than trial and error with a dry tape-like process.

For transparency's sake (pun intended), I did pick up one piece of lint or something that has left a raised pinpoint sized area on my screen. That was my bad for not inspecting the application thoroughly before setting it aside to dry. Had I seen it, I could have simply lifted up the still wet film, removed the flaw, and repositioned the film. Except for my oversight there are no bubbles or flaws. This was well worth the one day's wait.

The screen protector does not interfere with finger gestures -- swiping or tapping on the screen -- at all. Its smooth and responsive, with perceptively less drag, actually, than glass.

Time will tell how it lasts, but I'm very pleased with the look, and my perception that this will provide good protection.

4.0 out of 5 stars Heavy duty, July 12, 2014
A little work to install but worth it. Be sure to read the installation instructions.

3.0 out of 5 stars I dunno, July 11, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible!! I've sent three emails stating I received ..., July 9, 2014
Horrible!! I've sent three emails stating I received an empty case with only the cloth and no screen protector!!! I give negative stars but not an option!

5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely love this screen protector by RinoGear, July 8, 2014
I absolutely love this screen protector by RinoGear! The only thing that I didn't like was the installation of the protector onto the phone. I have never had to use soap, water, & a squeegee. It took me a couple of times & I love the fact that if you mess up you can fix it. I am going to buy this product for all my & my families devices that need screen protectors!
I bought this product through RinoGear and will continue to do so. For some reason my link would not work to rate the seller so I will do it here. 5 stars. For everything i.e.; shipping, product, quality, it's the best company out there for this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rhino gear screen protector, July 4, 2014
Twyla N (South Dakota) - See all my reviews
The screen protectors are very easy to install. They are very durable while producing a clear, crisp screen. I do not get the glare as before. The only real concern was leaving your phone off for 24 hours as recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 28, 2014
Ok

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok, June 27, 2014
Thick protective material. I did not have time to allow it to dry before having to put the case on and head to a job. Thus an edge did not lay down and dry properly. But a good product.

W.P.