Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on January 4, 2011
I have a BIG beef with baby socks because they almost never stay on baby's feet. I got these because of the price and I figured if they weren't any good, it wouldn't be too big of a deal. Well, I was pleasantly surprised. They stay on my baby's feet VERY well. Usually baby socks are just a lump of fabric with no distinction between the part that goes around the ankle and the heel but these have that, which helps them stay on. My only issue with these socks is that the cuff of the sock gets caught on things easily but that's such a minor complaint compared to how well these socks fit!
on May 9, 2012
These are well made, thick, and very cute! We ordered the pink ones that say I love daddy. Super cute.

However, when worn inside a onesie (ones with armsleeves and covers the feet), they are constantly coming off. My 10 week old kicks and shakes her arms all over the place like a newborn does. When we unzip the onesie, 9 times out of 10, we find the socks have come off and are at the bottom of the feets of the onesie, or are halfway off her feet.

When they do stay on, they are very thick and comfortable. The outside looks "knitted" while the inside is normal appearance (which looks like it should be the other way around) and the top rolls down to show the words "I love Daddy." They are also stretchy but dont maintain their stretched out appearance.

For price, if you can get them with free shipping for about $1 each, you got a good deal. All in all, well made and comfortable, but they dont stay on so great.
on November 19, 2010
These were purchased as a gift - they're cute and soft and pretty much perfect for newborn socks (or even as mittens to prevent scratching).
on February 28, 2016
Super cute little socks! Looked adorable on my new baby. The colors are not overly bright but they are pretty feminine. The I heart mommy and daddy sayings make it so my husband and I would have a competition about which socks we would put on the baby. The inside and outside are very nice and soft for the baby as well.
on May 3, 2014
These are nice and thick. Stayed on baby's feet well and really cheap, I gave it a 3 star b/c I had to order them twice. The first ones were suppose to be for a girl and I got boy ones. It even said blue on my receipt. I didn't send them back b/c they were so inexpensive and I was able to use them.
on December 15, 2013
When I got these socks they have fraying a on them as if they are falling apart already. I am so disappointed with that. I was hoping i would have liked them but that fraying is a turn off. Not sure what will happen to them after the first wash and wear.
on July 11, 2013
Granddaughter came home smaller than expected so we had to scurry and find smaller items. These were great and they stayed on. Could not have expected anything better. It is just a shame that she outgrew them before they were worn out.
on January 19, 2013
I bought these for a baby shower. The purple booties gave me away. Only I didn't make the shower because of flooding in my area. My friends told me they knew I bought them even before reading the card. Nice gift. Recommend
on March 18, 2012
While buying MANY different socks, I bought these for my newborn born in the middle of winter. They feel cheaply made therefore dont stay on great. they are ok
on April 4, 2012
I know a daddy that is happy to have his little girl wearing pink socks that read I love my daddy, I think that this is the perfect gift to get someone for their newborn baby, I mean all babies need socks and cute ones are very important.