5.0 out of 5 stars Runs LG
Published 20 months ago by VRW

3.0 out of 5 stars not what i ordered
I placed an order for 0-3months however I got 3-6 months and a note written in pencil stating that they were out of stock so they decided to send the larger size. The quality is fine however the service was poor. I should have been informed before they decided to take my money and give me a substitute!!
Published 10 months ago by Terri Ann Khan

5.0 out of 5 stars Runs LG, November 10, 2012
This review is from: 3-Pack Slip-On Baby Shirts (Hanging) (Apparel)
I bought 0-3 Months at about 5-6 weeks after my daughters birth. She had to wait to use them b/c they were entirely too large but I thought this was fine since I had a lot of infant clothing to get me through. She is now almost 5 months and is still using these items. She's at the 60% of the chart for height/weight. I love that they run large and don't mind since I mainly use them as undershirts. The product is good quality and is as functional as you want it to be. I loved them so much after I arrived that I also bought the neutral colors for her. I want variety! Then, I became so excited, I went ahead and bought the next size up in long sleeves as well in case they raise the price or I can't find them. I do love this product and can't say enough good things about it.
Hope this helps!

3.0 out of 5 stars not what i ordered, September 6, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, May 20, 2013
These little shirts are just too cute, the material is good and they do fit okay as oppose to other review i've read. really good purchase

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured, April 12, 2012
This review is from: 3-Pack Slip-On Baby Shirts (Hanging) (Apparel)
The quality of these shirts seems fine, hence at least 2 stars. However, the design I received is not the same as the one that is pictured on the main page. Not nearly as cute!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute and useful, May 23, 2014
These tops have been very good quality and fitted very well. My son wore them the 1st 3 months.
Washing didnt create any discolouration or shrinking. However, they should be washed in gentle cycles and dried on low heat else holes can appear on them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute but big, December 21, 2013
Kik (San Francisco) - See all my reviews
I'd been looking for some cute t shirts for my girl to wear. Even though it's winter, it gets quite warm in our apartment so I wanted something lighter for her. These were some of the very few cute shirts I could find, and in her size.

My girl is 2 months old, 22 1/2 inches long and 10.7lbs and she is almost swimming in these shirts. The length is perfect, going to just below her belly button, but they are so wide and the neck hole is so big that I'm torn about letting her wear these or not.

My girl is a bit small for her age though so that probably has something to do with it. I imagine if she was chunkier, or older at least, that these will fit better. I'll definitely hang onto them for awhile longer.

1.0 out of 5 stars Really the worst!!!!, July 17, 2014
This review is from: 3-Pack Slip-On Baby Shirts (Hanging) (Apparel)
I have no idea how these clothes could possibly be getting the rating they are getting. I washed them (several packs of shirts and pants) one time before the baby wore them and they are a mess. Everything is pilling, shapeless, and starting to fade after ONE wash. This is the worst quality clothing imaginable. I will never buy this brand again. I am really angry I every bought it. And it really is unimaginable that they could possibly have the rating that they do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why aren't there more of these in the world!, July 22, 2014
These tops are exactly what you need in the first months when diaper changes are frequent and sleep is deprived. there is a reason hospitals use little tees versus snap onesies. I only wish more baby clothing makers will catch on to this so I will have even more variety of patterns to choose from!
Got these as a gift and the mom thanked me profusely.
Cute and practical!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, July 12, 2014
Fits perfect look very elegant

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2014
very good excellent

3-Pack Slip-On Baby Shirts (Hanging)
$5.99 - $8.99