Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on February 22, 2015
For the price they work OK.

As people have noted: The material is a bit rough on the outside, especially of the stamped star one. Possibly due to the stamping process. The other two were slightly rough as well. Just not as much as the one with stars all over it. The kid didn't seem to mind much as the inside was normal.

My chief complaint is the snap closures. It felt as though there should be an extra one closer to the feet. My kid kept kicking their feet & legs out, because the only snap closure on the pants area was way too high.

They're inexpensive, and I'd probably get them again. But just be aware in advance of the quality.
on July 17, 2015
For being 6 to 9 months these are made just a bit on the small side. They are only slightly big on my 15 week old. The material is light and fine for summer sleeping, but heavy enough that only a light receiving blanket is needed for sleeping.
on December 15, 2013
Would give 0 stars if I could. Bought these for my 2 month old who is 11 lbs. the neckline is far too small to button the top and there is a hives design flaw that does not allow the feet to stay inside the onesie due to needing an additional snap by the feet. We would return them but the return shipping is half of what we paid for them so I am going to use them as rags out in the garage.
on March 19, 2015
The material is kind of rough. The snaps in the legs are far apart, so my baby's feet slip out all the time. Plus, I swear that the arms are different lengths?!
on July 10, 2014
They work fine and fit ok. Only issue is how much lint comes of these things. Other than that they are good for the price
on December 10, 2014
When I opened the package I immediately noticed the material was rough - almost like it had a glue residue on it. Even after two washings the material stayed rough and uncomfortable. The fit is OK, but I wouldn't recommend buying this at all.
on September 7, 2011
i ordered these in size 6-12 months, when it came it looked like its good for a baby who's 3 months. so i washed them anyway wanted to at least wear them for a little bit, didn't want to go and return it. after washing them and air drying on the balcony they shrank even more. my baby is average size so 6-12 months is more like 3 months. and its hard to believe its 100% cotton, the material is very rough. don't recommend.
on December 18, 2015
Cheaply made,misshapen. Whats the point if the buttons don't match up and I have to roll the extra large cuffs? Terry cloth is rough,and the designs look stamped on with a type of fabric glue?
on July 22, 2014
We used these from newborn until past 3 months. They're well made and were super useful for night time sleep under swaddle. I wish they were a little softer.
on January 22, 2016
These are great, the terry is a nice balance between a lighter knit and a heavier fleece. Already ordered the next size up for the future.