4.0 out of 5 stars Socks
I love these socks and I have gotten a lot of compliments on them! They look really cute. Any time I put my baby in outfits without feet on them already these make it seem like he has little shoes on. I have other one's that have little felt laces which I think are cuter, but these were a great price and still adorable.
Published on August 5, 2012 by Buyer

1.0 out of 5 stars Pass on this item
Very cute. However, I am so so disappointed in the incorrect sizing. By the time I had opened, washed and began trying these on our 5 month old daughter - we realized they are way too small!!! Beautiful packaging, but misleading sizing. Make sure you order a size larger, if possible!!!
Published 9 months ago by nicolelising

4.0 out of 5 stars Socks, August 5, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars So sweet...these are my favorite accessory for my baby girl., June 30, 2012
This review is from: Luvable Friends Baby-girls Little Shoe Socks 3-Piece Gift Set
I love these socks. I wish I had these with my other daughters as babies, and consider them a better use of my money than buying shoes for a newborn, since they are soft on their feet, and seem more comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars the best socks, February 17, 2013
The socks wash well, stay on baby's feet and doesn't hurt his circulation. Too bad I can't find it in a bigger size.

1.0 out of 5 stars Pass on this item, November 22, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, November 15, 2013
These are irresistibly cute, perfect for a baby shower gift. Nice box presentation. Size seems a little small, then again I have a big baby.

5.0 out of 5 stars awsome, October 9, 2012
this socks for baby girl are awsome and so cute i recomend it the colors i love them so people dont think about it to times just buy it happy its a expretion i think when i see it

4.0 out of 5 stars It problably won't fit a 9-month-old baby, June 5, 2014
I liked it, but I'm afraid it doesn't fit up to 9 month of age. My baby is a 16 lb 5 month-old baby and it's a bit tight on her.

5.0 out of 5 stars cutee, February 1, 2013
varrrrry cute ..lovely color .... nice fabric and it would make a great gift ....I am vary pleased I actually took a picture of it before I opened the box hahaha I know silly but it is soooo cute

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality or defective products, August 17, 2014
1. just bought it. I washed it before use. when it came out of the washer, there is already a hole on one of the socks. I contacted the seller and got no response at all.

2. the socks are very small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 15, 2014