5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful pearls
I was delighted to receive my pink pearl necklace and earrings set in a timely manner. They are exactly as described in the on-line ad. I've already worn them several times and received many compliments on how lovely they are. I'm one very satisfied customer!
Published on February 5, 2012 by Lu Waas

1.0 out of 5 stars JUNK
You get what you pay for. lLooks as cheap as it was.There is no way this item was ever priced at $80. The earrings are two different colors. Flimsy as well.
Published 18 months ago by Ms

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful pearls, February 5, 2012
Lu Waas (MATTHEWS, NC, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 3-Row Genuine 7-8mm Pink Freshwater Pearl Necklace Earrings Set 18" (Jewelry)

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and elegang!, May 25, 2012
I wore this last night and I got a lot of complements and how nice it look. Happy with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars cute, May 7, 2012
cute item, nice length, somewhat fragile appearing, not to be pulled on by small children i.e. my son. the set can really make an outfit pop.

4.0 out of 5 stars not bad, October 31, 2012
the item is better on the picture than real...i hope a better product but it is not bad for the price

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!!!, June 27, 2013
The necklace rest on my collarbone. The earrings look larger on the mannequin. The color is a very light pink. Hope this review would help.

1.0 out of 5 stars JUNK, March 22, 2013
Ms (Andover, Morocco) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars dollar store product, February 17, 2013
Don't waste your money on this product. same quality as a dollar store definitely not real pearls. Very dissapointed will be returning this

1.0 out of 5 stars Very dissatisfied., November 19, 2012
My order arrived 21 days after I was told it would. I understand that Hurricane Sandy hit the East cost and slowed down shipping, but I was told I would get it in over a week before the hurricane even hit. Also, the quality is horrid. It looks very cheap. The colors do not all match. One slight tug, and the whole necklace will break. The packaging was all smashed by the time I finally got it in the mail. This was a bought as a gift. One that I am embarrassed to give.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beauty, October 13, 2012
I have wearing this piece since I got it can't take it off, sturdy but elegant... Very practical yet diverse. I have worn this piece dressed up and down terrifically inexpensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Pink Pearls, September 14, 2012
Tuhina (California) - See all my reviews
Absolutely gorgeous. I would recommend this to anyone... They're cute and go with almost any dress. The set could look wonderful on a simple blue jeans or with an evening dress as well. I loved it. The gift packaging it comes in is great too.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›