|Item Weight||8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8.5 x 16 x 16.5 inches|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Cutting Diameter||12 inches|
|Assembled Diameter||12 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
TPI Corporation CF-12 Commercial Workstation Floor Fan, 12" Diameter, 120 Volt
|Price:||$54.23 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$25.77 (32%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Floor-mount 3-speed workstation fan for precise direction of air flow
- 0.6 amp, 120 volt, single phase, 1/12 horsepower, permanently lubricated, open ventilated sleeve bearing motor
- Three speed settings for airflow rates up to 2,100 cubic feet per minute (CFM)
- Three aluminum paddle blades protected by powder-coated steel wire guards
- 7 foot SJT type three-conductor cord with a three-prong plug for connecting to grounded electric outlets
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
This TPI Corporation CF 12 single phase 12-inch diameter workstation fan has a three-point floor mount and is suitable for providing floor-level air circulation. The blade assembly, consisting of a steel hub and spider, holds the fan head’s three aluminum paddles, which are enclosed by powder-coated front and rear steel wire guards for strength and resistance to corrosion. The fan has a rotary switch, and can be positioned horizontally or vertically for precise direction of air flow. The motor of the TPI workstation fan is open ventilated, making it suitable for use in clean, dry commercial applications.
|Motor||3-speed, 0.6 amp, 120 volt, single phase, 1/12 horsepower, permanently lubricated, open ventilated sleeve bearing motor|
|Switch type||Rotary switch|
|Cord||7 foot SJT type three-conductor cord|
|Blade guards||Powder-coated steel wire|
|Cubic feet per minute (CFM)||2100 / 1750 / 1500|
Industrial fans are used in workplace environments to exhaust fumes or direct air flow. Most industrial fans have coated metal parts and lubricated motors that are permanently sealed to help protect against environmental hazards, such as dirt and airborne debris or corrosive fumes. They can have fan blade cages that meet workplace safety standards, as well as a variety of mounting mechanisms for precise placement to direct large volumes of air flow. Electronic circuitry for industrial fans matches the power specifications found in the workplace and provides the initial torque needed to start up a large blade fan. Industrial fans are used in warehouses, gyms, and other commercial environments to ventilate spaces and to circulate air.
TPI Corporation manufactures industrial and commercial electrical heaters, process heat ovens, ventilation products and fans, lighting equipment, and thermostatic controls. The company, founded in 1950, is headquartered in Johnson City, TN.
Top Customer Reviews
1. This is actually a MaxxAir product, Modell HVFF 20 - the label with the original product manufacturer's name/number is still to be seen on the electrical motor enclosure. TPI Corporation has done a "better" job at the fan's wire cage by just putting their sticker on top of the original MaxxAir label. It is beyond my comprehension why Amazon/TPI Corporation is selling this for $81.80, when MaxxAir HVFF 20 is available for $49.99?!
2. The product's picture is very deceptive - the fan's frame and wire cage are not chrome plated, but just painted in light grey color
3. The product came in a flimsy cardboard box with virtually no product protection and top flaps effectively open, resulting in numerous dents and scratched-off paint
4. The screws required for the frame's assembly came stripped and keep falling off from the vibrations
The wire is of a low gauge steel that if you touch it is flimsy and it is warped also.
This is surely not commercial grade as it states.
2011/08 to 12/12/12 RIP, Run nearly continuously but so has a cheap fan from Home Depot and so far its 10 years old and still going. Reduced the rating from 4 1/2 stars.
Provides a bit more airflow on low than an older 20" fan does on high.
Light, flexable positioning and setup.
Hook & loop for the cord not a cheap wire tire.
Makes a lot of noise on low.
The higher settings are too much of a good thing for most applications.
If you need high airflow just the thing. If you don't there are good alternatives at 1/2 or a bit less of the price.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The energy-sapping, brain-frying heat and humidity in this tropical paradise is rivaled only by the cost of electricity (the highest in the nation) so that running an air... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Aliamanu
So far so good. These little fans kick out a lot of air. They are a little noisy, but I'm not sure how they could change that.Published 4 months ago by William Faler
This is not a real TPI fan. I called TPI for a warrant because this one broke and it is not a real TPI fan. This guy is a fraud.Published 5 months ago by Natalie de Clare
I own a small gym and this fan is fantastic at keeping the gym feeling cool and moving the air all around. I highly recommend it!Published 7 months ago by Emily Jo Cilibraise
this fan is quite and puts out a lot of air when need be I run it 24/7 I would highly reccomend it to any onePublished 8 months ago by larry w conley
I bought 3 fans and within the first 2 monte 2 out of the 3 broke and now I can't get ahold of anyone to return them.Published 9 months ago by Stephanie Tieman
This fan is awesome. A wee bit loud but it does cool.
I got the 20" because it was cheaper than the other fans. ^-^
Well... Read more