This Caddy is as cute in person as in the pictures. Very well made and feels very sturdy. I'm using it as a cloth diaper wipe caddy and it holds, 24 cloth wipes, a spray bottle, two cloth diapers and a very thin easy to roll up changing pad,and has a handy pocket on the side for snappi's or anything small you would want to quicker access too.
Published on April 2, 2012 by Mariap

2.0 out of 5 stars MUCH smaller than stated
This item is not 15" wide -- I have a tape measure on it and it's only 12" wide. The packaging itself says 15" wide!!! Weird.

Published 21 months ago by My kids' mom

2.0 out of 5 stars MUCH smaller than stated, November 19, 2012
My kids' mom (Northern Virginia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 3 Sprouts Storage Caddy, Mouse (Baby Product)

Disappointed because I bought it specifically to fit a few sets of Duplo blocks for my granddaughter at Christmas, but it is even too small for that purpose. It's about the size of a medium woman's purse. Actual dimensions: 12" wide, 6" deep and 7" tall. Sending back and getting the 17" x 17" (if accurate!) toy bin instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Caddy for Cloth Diaper Wipes (or anything else you might need it for), April 2, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Too cute!, June 3, 2013
I love this storage caddy! Its quite roomy; I currently store full size bottles of baby lotion, baby shampoo, baby body wash, hand sanitizer, 1 hooded towel, 8 baby wash cloths, a grooming kit, and full box of safety swabs. I don't like that the bottom or the handle of this caddy aren't even slightly firm but it allows me to stay organized and I can easily transport everything I will need to bathe my little one anywhere in the house. Worth the buy! I may return to purchase more to organize toys, shoes, etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little diaper caddy!, May 14, 2013
This review is from: 3 Sprouts Storage Caddy, Mouse (Baby Product)
I ordered this caddy to hold diapers and wipes to keep downstairs in my house so I wouldn't have to run upstairs to change diapers. It neatly fits a good stack of diapers as well as a tub of wipes without having to cram them in. There is also space to spare. I did not realize that there are three pockets on the back. The larger one fits a changing pad and the smaller ones hold some samples of diaper rash cream. The animal is bright, cute and well attached. I am very happy with this purchase!

3.0 out of 5 stars It's cute, but...., April 16, 2014
This review is from: 3 Sprouts Storage Caddy, Mouse (Baby Product)
The mouse is really cute and the colors matched my nursery's decor, so I bought it even though I thought it was a little overpriced. Now that I have it, I know that it is overpriced. I had to cut a piece of cardboard and stick it in the bottom to make it stable enough to stand upright. It's lined with some sort of plastic-y material so it's really stiff and hard to unfold. It fits about 30/40 diapers. Overall, I wouldn't purchase it again and thought about returning it, but it's too much hassle.

4.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, April 2, 2013
I love these little totes. The beaver is quite a bit more orange than the picture would have you believe. I was expecting a light brown. Kind of a bummer, but still darling.

2.0 out of 5 stars Really Small, November 23, 2012
This review is from: 3 Sprouts Storage Caddy, Mouse (Baby Product)
I thought this caddy was going to be bigger. It's really cute but too small to fit anything substantial in it. And it says that it's 15" wide but it's not. It's about 12 inches wide but the package is 15" wide. Totally mislabeled! This caddy would be great for legos or small, little toys but it wouldn't fit much else. Bummer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Would be perfect if it only stood on its own. Great if pregnant or nursing, July 1, 2014
If this stood on its own, it would be perfect. It doesn't - it's more like using a purse or a tote bag, the bottom is completely soft so it flops over if it's not against something (or perfectly weighted inside with your stuff).

I used this when I was pregnant with twins to carry all my stuff from room to room because I wasn't very mobile and couldn't get up and down easily. IT WAS AWESOME and I'd use it again for that, in fact I will use it when I'm nursing for the same thing - to keep stuff I might need nearby when I can't get up and down easily.

I used the little side pockets for my iphone, chapstick, hair ties, pens and pencils, etc., and in the big main pocket I could fit tons of stuff - face wipes, ipad mini, kindle, cough drops, kleenex, lotion, vitamins, granola bars, a book, my water bottle, etc. Very easy to carry around with me from room to room. I used it a lot at night, too - I went back and forth from the bed to the couch a lot, and having this made it easier so I wasn't fumbling around in the dark waking people up when I switched rooms. I just grabbed this.

So, kind of an unusual use, but if you're pregnant or nursing, or just had surgery or something and can't get up and down a lot, I'd recommend this as a way to keep whatever you need right next to you. It'd also be a nice gift for someone in that situation - you could fill it with the little things they might need if they can't get up easily.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, sturdy, and handy., April 18, 2014
This is my second caddy...I also have the walrus...liked it so much, I bought a second one...the walrus I use as a diaper caddy...I cloth diaper and it holds 3 diapers, wipes, hand sanitizer, diaper cream, as well as misc baby items (nail clippers, colic drops, etc) all in the main part...I am able to slip TV and heater remote in outside pockets, but if main caddy is full, the outer pockets feel tight...In the beaver caddy, I have floor and tummy time toys, a few Dr. Seuss books, teethers, rings, etc. When you first use it, it takes a bit for the bottom to lay flat, but once it does it will stand on its own.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, Simple, and Just the Right Size, April 16, 2014
These canvas bags are currently holding baby toys. They're cute, simple and just the right size for a bunch of small toys. The design is very clean and the bags are very sturdy. There are three pockets on the back of the bag to hold small books or even wipes and a few diapers if we ever needed to. These bags are just the right size to store the toys at home, but also to grab and put in the car to bring some entertainment along. Overall I'm very happy with this purchase.

3 Sprouts Storage Caddy, Mouse