Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on March 24, 2013
I used this Mogul base to refurbish an old lamp. The socket appears to be well made and it works just fine. However, it did not exactly fit the mating piece on my lamp. The mating metal piece has 2 protruding lugs and 2 holes for the mounting screws. The distance between screws on the socket was about 1/32 inch wider than the distance between the holes in the mating part. So I had to file the metal lugs and elongate one of the holes in the metal part. It fit fine after that, but I was expecting the hole distance to be standard. Took a little work, but the lamp is now like new (I also rewired it in the process).
on March 22, 2013
If you have any of the old mogul screw base lamps that have a bad socket, this is the item you need to use for the replacement.
on December 15, 2013
The socket works like a dream. Very satisfied. Once installed and wired in there were absolutely no problems. Very pleased with this vendor.
on August 15, 2015
We bought this socket to replace an antique mogul base. I had to scavenge the attachment hardware from the old base, but was able to do so with minimal difficulty and the new base works well. It's nice to have our old lamp working again.
on February 9, 2013
I have an antique torchiere lamp that had stopped working, and it had a 3-way Mogul socket. Now that we've replaced it with this Mogul socket, I've got my lamp back. The price was right, the shipping reasonable and fast.
Thanks!
on March 22, 2014
This socket is an exact replica of the one that failed in a '50's floor lamp that I inherited from my parents. I love the lamp, and I am so happy that this base allowed me to extend its life !!!
on January 30, 2013
Perfect solution to repair a vintage lamp with the large lamp base. Socket was a perfect match to the old socket which was more than 75 years old. In 10 minutes, the lamp was safe to use again.
on June 9, 2015
This what I needed for my antique trilights. Now it is hard to find the parts to keep these lamps working.
on January 26, 2015
Exactly what I needed to repair one of our favorite lights! Easy to swap-out and back up and running quickly. I could not find it at local hardware stores so Amazon was a light saver.
on June 16, 2015
Service was as expected. Grandma's lamp is working like it did in the 1920's with the exception that it now uses a fluorescent bulb.