From the Manufacturer
SmartGuard - The Smart Choice for Product Protection
No need to worry about breakdowns and unexpected malfunctions to your product — with a SmartGuard Protection Plan, we've got you covered! SmartGuard offers the best possible parts and labor protection at the lowest possible price, along with accidental damage from handling, with “ADH” plans.
What Does a SmartGuard Protection Plan Provide?
| || |
| ||Money Savings |
- Parts & Labor Protection against costly repairs or replacements
- Never a deductible or hidden charge for service
- Repair of the defective unit or a full product replacement
- In-home service on large products such as appliances or televisions
- Accidental damage provided day one with “ADH” plans
| ||Time Savings |
- Web-based support options for today's busy lifestyles
- We handle the claims process for you from A-Z
- 24/7 toll-free customer service support
- Fast, convenient, quality repairs from nationwide service providers
| ||Peace of Mind |
- Peace-of-mind protection from the day you purchase your product
- Fully insured coverage — backed by an “A”-rated insurance company
- Easy claims processing with no hassles
- Reputable service providers wherever you may move
How Does the Claims Process Work?
Protecting your purchases has never been easier. When you have a SmartGuard Protection Plan, we handle the work for you and make our claims process as seamless and simple as possible. Here's all you have to do:
- Go online to www.mysmartguard.com and click “File a Claim.”
- Locate your SmartGuard Protection Plan under “Manage My Protection Plans.”
- Complete questions regarding the failure of your product and click “File Claim.”
- A professionally trained service provider will contact you for service.
- For in-home service on large items, you will be contacted to schedule a convenient time.
- For depot service, you will be contacted and provided shipping information.
- If you prefer, however, you can contact a live service representative at 1-877-308-8071.
- You will get an email confirming your Plan purchase. This is your official confirmation of a purchase. Nothing will be shipped. The email you receive will provide instructions and a link to the SmartGuard website, www.mysmartguard.com, where you can register your plan and view more information. Again, you will not receive a paper copy of your contract unless you specifically request one.
- Read the Terms and Conditions in the .pdf file link located at the top of this page. This document will provide you with full details about the plan you are purchasing and any additional state language regarding cancellations.
- Coverage lasts up to five years from date of purchase. The coverage length is described in the SmartGuard Protection Plan title. Your Plan begins on the date you purchased your item and is inclusive of the manufacturer warranty period. If you have an issue and are covered by the manufacturer during that time, you'll be directed to the manufacturer first.
- Ship dates. If your item arrives late, call us and your plan can be extended to the shipping date.
- SmartGuard only covers new, in-box items purchased on Amazon. If the item is used, refurbished or not purchased on Amazon, please call us first at 1-877-308-8071.
- Plans available to all U.S. residents. SmartGuard is currently only available to residents of the 50 U.S. states.
- Contact us. Our website, www.mysmartguard.com, is always available to help you with the registration, plan details, and claims processing. Call us 24/7 at 1-877-308-8071— an agent is always happy to assist if you have questions. Or go online and click “Contact Us” to Web chat or email.
3-Year Camera/Camcorder + ADH Plan under $500