4.0 out of 5 stars No problems!
I registered my new SmartGuard Warranty by Warrantech with no issues. It was fairly easy. I had no problems.

I'm happy with it!
Published 9 months ago by Deejartist

1.0 out of 5 stars Crap
Never received any copy of protection plan or invoice, but did charge my card. Do not buy this product ever.
Published 10 months ago by Christopher Johnson

1.0 out of 5 stars Crap, March 2, 2014
This review is from: 3-Year Camera/Camcorder Accident Protection Plan ($500-600) (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars what protection, June 20, 2014
You feel good? its a good deal right? well yes, it would have been a good deal if
they would pay you a penny!
You think that your Camera is damged they will pay you a penny? No!! They are not waiting for any claim! They want to give insurance to everyone as long as they dont have to pay anything. Your item is dropped, you call them, they find a way to fool you and will never respond to you!
My camera was damaged and I called them. They did not pay saying that this type of damage is not covered! I called them several times and the person who answers the phone just repeats the same sentences, he says this is what they told him (i.e., no matter what I say, he can only repeat the same stuff! )
See the reviews here:

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, January 15, 2014
We never received a copy of the camera accident protection plan. I never received an invoice for the camera or for the 3 year guarantee.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, November 19, 2014
J. Jaquins (Morganton, NC, US) - See all my reviews
thanks for the other reviews. I think they really allowed me to dodge a bullet by not purchasing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not recommend., December 11, 2014
All you get is an email. Would not recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars No problems!, March 20, 2014