5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Protection
Haven't had to use it yet but it's very nice to know you got it. I use my camera out in the field a lot in all different kinds of conditions so this was a must. Hoping I never need it!
Published 6 months ago by Mason Kane

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it.
When you purchase it you will receive term & condition where I dont see anything that covers in warrenty. Please be careful
Published 11 months ago by Mukesh K. Panchal

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Protection, May 4, 2014
This review is from: 3-Year Camera/Camcorder Accident Protection Plan ($800-900) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 29, 2014
THE ONE (NEW YORK, USA) - See all my reviews
I hope I never have to use it, but I expect it to work if I need it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, December 18, 2013
Great deal on peace of mind on my camera package purchase. Can't tell you how it works and actually I hope I never have to, but great peace of mind knowing my camera is covered.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it., December 12, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars havent had to use it, December 6, 2013
haven't had to use, I hope it works when and if I need it. i'll update if and when I need to use it