3-Year Camera/Camcorder Plan under $250
From the Manufacturer
SmartGuard - The Smart Choice for Product Protection
No need to worry about breakdowns or device failures on your products—with a SmartGuard Protection Plan, we’ve got you covered! SmartGuard protects you against electrical and mechanical failures immediately following the expiration of the manufacturer’s warranty, so there’s never a lapse in coverage.
What Does a SmartGuard Protection Plan Provide?
| || |
| ||Money Savings |
- Parts and labor protection against costly repairs or replacements
- Never a deductible or hidden charge for service
- Repair of the defective unit or a full product replacement
- In-home service on large products such as appliances or televisions
- Free shipping included with five-day guarantee for depot service
| ||Time Savings |
- Web-based support options for today’s busy lifestyles
- We handle the claims process for you from A–Z
- 24/7 toll-free customer service support
- Fast, convenient, quality repairs from nationwide service providers
| ||Peace of Mind |
- Peace-of-mind protection from the day you purchase your product
- Fully insured coverage—backed by an “A” rated insurance company
- Easy claims processing with no hassles
- Reputable service providers wherever you may move
- Purchase your plan up to 11 months after your product!
How Does the Claims Process Work?
Protecting your purchases has never been easier. When you have a SmartGuard Protection Plan, we handle the work for you and make our claims process as seamless and simple as possible. Here’s all you have to do:
- Go online to www.mysmartguard.com or call 1.877.308.8071
- Locate your SmartGuard Protection Plan under “Manage My Protection Plans”
- Click “File Claim” and complete questions regarding the failure of your product
- A professionally trained service provider will contact you for service
- For in-home service on large items, you will be contacted to schedule a convenient time
- For depot service, you will be contacted and provided shipping information
- Fast electronic delivery of your warranty contract. This is your official email confirmation of your purchase. Nothing will be shipped. The email you receive will provide instructions and a link to the SmartGuard website, www.mysmartguard.com, where you can register your plan and view more information. Again, you will not receive a paper copy of your contract unless you specifically request one.
- Read the terms and conditions in the .pdf file link located at the top of this page. This document will provide you with full details about the plan you are purchasing and any additional state language regarding cancellations.
- Coverage lasts up to five years from date of purchase. The coverage length is described in the Protection Plan title. Your plan begins on the date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer’s warranty period. If you have an issue and are covered by the manufacturer during that time, you’ll be directed to the manufacturer first.
- Shipments. Your plan begins on the date of purchase. However, if your warrantied item does not ship immediately and there are delays, you can contact SmartGuard at 1.877.308.8071 to adjust your plan period to the date of product delivery.
- SmartGuard only covers new, in-box items from reputable retailers with proof of purchase. If the item is used or refurbished, please call us first at 1.877.308.8071.
- Plans available to all U.S. residents. SmartGuard is currently available to only residents of the 50 U.S. states.
- Contact us. Our website, www.mysmartguard.com, is always available to help you with the registration, plan details, and claims processing. Call us 24/7 at 1.877.308.8071—an agent is always happy to assist if you have questions. Or go online and click “Contact Us” to Web chat or email.