Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 16 questions
votes
Yes, it does cover laptops; the warranty I purchased was for a small laptop/netbook. Also note that you can purchase a Square Trade warranty on almost any product for up to 30 days after the purchase (but please check their fine print to confirm that).
Nov 28, 2013 by Buffalo Bill
votes
Linus, that's a great question to ask. You may want to check Squaretrades Terms and Conditions for they may have an AU one also. I cannot speak for Squaretrade myself because i have no affliation with them. Hope this helps!
May 6, 2014 by D. J. Laki
votes
I am not familiar with apple coverage. I do know this coverage offers coverage for drops, spills, etc. I had problems with my laptop and they offered either to send it in or take it to a local dealer and they would pay me the cost up to $149 (the cost of the warranty) and they would refund me within 2 days via paypal or credit card. I chose to take it to a dealer and was refunded the next day via paypal. this was faster than sending it in - no questions asked, sorry i couldn't help you.
May 20, 2013 by Susan E. Myrick
votes
yes, I did for my ASUS laptop from bestbuy, you just need to save/scan your receipt.
16 days ago by Joseph A. Gertis
votes
Not sure about some of your questions, but it did cover a new memory module for me that was not covered under Apple Care since it was added after market, but I could show that it was installed when I bought my computer and bought my Square Trade protection plan. I bought a new memory stick, sent a picture of an invoice to Square Trade and they sent me a check very quickly. I installed it myself, otherwise they also would have paid to have it installed if needed.
17 days ago by C. Grabert
votes
Can't say for sure if it covers just scratches, but they do cover cracks. Best thing would be go to their web site and check with them directly, their customer service people are good.
Mar 11, 2014 by Dieter Kelly
votes
I don't think so, but just make sure you keep your receipt as they will ask for proof of purchase for your laptop before they perform any repairs/replacements. I would double check though on their website.
Dec 19, 2013 by Nanina83
votes
Call or email SquareTrade (squaretrade.com) and they will ship you a box, along with a prepaid shipping label (mine was UPS 2nd Day Air), to return your laptop to the depot.
Dec 26, 2013 by Mark Blomer
votes
I believe that they have similar plans for tablets as well because I also have a plan from them for my kindle fire also.
Nov 19, 2013 by Amazon Customer
votes
Yes it does, if you go to squaretrade.com you'll be able to see all of their options. I would contact the company first however, just to ensure you don't end up purchasing the wrong plan, or try to cover something they won't cover.
Oct 17, 2013 by Coastie071
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers