5.0 out of 5 stars Great gym towel
I sweat profusely during a workout and these towels are so soft and absorbent at the gym. They are a great size too!
Published 18 months ago by lillynbloom

1.0 out of 5 stars very poor quality
very poor quality. the purple towel stained the light blue one in the package. wouldn't want to dream of what would happen if I'd wash these with other colors. returned the item and bought a microfiber towel of better quality.
Published 4 months ago by mararie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars very poor quality, July 7, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gym towel, June 1, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Dries quickly. . ., July 20, 2013
N. C. (Mid-South, United States) - See all my reviews
I used these to travel Europe. They worked perfectly. I could use them at night and they were dry and ready to go by morning.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for price, but not perfect, August 30, 2014
I got the 13" x 29" towels. They're definitely great for the price since you get 3. I use them to wipe sweat off myself after exercising.

Unlike all the other reviews here though, I have to disagree a bit -- they're not as good at wicking away sweat as some made it seem.

Don't get me wrong though, they're still worth it because of the price. Just don't expect some "ShamWow" wicking powers :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Towels!, March 13, 2014
I love these little towels. I have curly hair and microfiber is supposed to be best for curly girls. They suck the water right up and are large enough to hold all of my hair. No frizz either!

5.0 out of 5 stars good deal, January 31, 2014
good price for these microfiber towels, my wife uses them to dry to her hair, i guess they absorb better

i would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for body AND laundry!, November 5, 2014
I recently went to India, hence the purchase of travel towels. I was looking for something compact and easy to pack. I will say I was disappointed when I saw the size. I'm usually a stickler for all the details. BUT these really are the size you need them. They're excellent for a warm place since basically you dry off & are perfect to go. The absorption of one towel is incredible. They were great in aiding in my laundry, too. I'd take each piece of clothing to roll into a towel, wring it has hard as possible to dry each piece. I still hung the laundry to finish drying-out the last dampness. It worked wonderfully. My body was dry, my laundry was dry - what more did I need!? I HIGHLY recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014
Perfect size for the gym. Hangs around the neck without falling off.

5.0 out of 5 stars GYM AWESOME, January 11, 2014
These towels are soft on my skin especially my face and great for the gym. Worth the purchase. Love the assorted colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the gym!, September 11, 2014
Melisande (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
I sweat heavily at the gym and I wanted a towel to wear around my neck while working out. These towels are perfect for this purpose - they're light, not too big or small, and get the job done. They also dry quickly and have survived multiple washes. I've purchased several packs of these towels so I'll always have one available!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›