5.0 out of 5 stars He loved it!
Bought for my 5 year old grandson who loves to come and visit. It is a nice size and he loved the backpack and the small bag he will use for his "survival kit". It is sturdy and attractive and sufficient for overnights at grandma's!!
Published 6 months ago by steven taylor

3.0 out of 5 stars Adequate for Child
It is what it is -- child's luggage set. Nothing exceptional but should serve the purpose until he is old enough for sturdier luggage.
Published 4 months ago by Robert

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute Set, June 29, 2014
Tiptoes Lightly (New Orleans, LA, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 3-piece Kids Luggage Sets Blue for Boys - Carry-on Suitcase for Boys with Wheels (16"), Backpack for Boys (12"), and Blue Travel Bag for Boys(8") (Apparel)
Very cute, love the 3 pieces - perfect size for my 5 year old. Quality isn't super sturdy, but it's great for this age.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for an overnight, May 28, 2014
I bought my boys each a suitcase in hopes that we could just pack a crayon for each for our family vaca. Well, we just did an overnight so far and it was packed! Will write back after our vacation to let you know what fits!

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, May 16, 2014
Since I haven't used the luggage yet, I only gave this 4 stars. But it seems like it is going to be great. It is the perfect size for my four-year-old son to use for our upcoming trip.

3.0 out of 5 stars Adequate for Child, March 10, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars He loved it!, January 30, 2014
steven taylor (Setauket Long Island New York usa) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars grandsons favorites christmas gift, January 18, 2014
The Quality is nice. It is a smaller size for kids things. Back pack works for some toys as well.

2.0 out of 5 stars Small suitcase and backpack., July 22, 2014
Nice set for a 2 year old but my kid is 7! The backpack is tiny.

Rate and Discover Movies