Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: UltimateGifts Kids Luggage Sets Blue for Boys, Carry-on Suitcase with Wheels, 16-Inch, Backpack 12-Inch, Travel Bag 8-Inch (3-Piece)
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on October 17, 2014
The luggage was adorable, but the backpack was defective. The name brand was upside down, but we kept it anyway since our trip was in a few days and our son was son excited to have his own luggage. Plus, the backpack ended up tearing by the end of our trip.
on January 30, 2014
Bought for my 5 year old grandson who loves to come and visit. It is a nice size and he loved the backpack and the small bag he will use for his "survival kit". It is sturdy and attractive and sufficient for overnights at grandma's!!
on August 30, 2015
This is cute! Only used it once though, so I can't comment on durability. I bought this for my one year old because I wanted to keep his stuff separate from mine and my spouses and I was tired of carrying his stuff in tote bags. This did the trick. The suitcase fit everything he needed for a three day two night trip. I loved the little backpack. Sometimes it's too much to carry a diaper bag and we were able to fit a change of clothes for my one year old, a few diapers and wipes in the tiny backpack.
on July 17, 2015
Got it on time. Loved it, my son loved it. We went for vacation for a week and i was able to fit all his belongings along with his baby sisters clothing too. He was able to pull it and take it with him with no problems. The suitcase was able to hold up everything. Great product.
on May 7, 2016
We are going on vacation this summer and our son needs a luggage set. For a 19 month old this set will be great, but if your child is much older, say 3, you will be able to fit a lot less clothes into it. The set is also a great value for the money, we can have a car bag, his main luggage and a bag for his toiletries.
on May 28, 2014
I bought my boys each a suitcase in hopes that we could just pack a crayon for each for our family vaca. Well, we just did an overnight so far and it was packed! Will write back after our vacation to let you know what fits!
on May 31, 2016
So cute and perfect for trips to grandma's house. It's a great size for baby and all his clothes and other things that come with baby. I think the back pack will be good for when he is older and has things he wants to tote around for himself. It's on wheels which makes it handy to pull behind you, although it is short for an adult, but when he's able to pull it around on his own it will be great. I like the front pocket to throw in last minute items or books. The little pouch is plastic lined, makes a great little bag for his toiletries. So far we've only used it once, but it was nice for baby to have his own bag.
on March 5, 2016
Received this purchase in record time, the quality could be a little better, but its a great starter set for little travelers. My 4 yr old son loves the back pack so we put his travel snacks and electronics in it. Worth every penny.
on May 11, 2016
I bought this suitcase for my 3 year old for his first airplane ride. He loved having a suitcase like the adults, and it was just the right size and weight for him to be able to handle it on his own. Plenty of room for his clothes. We even checked the bag on the way the and back, and it held up.
on November 29, 2014
Just fits our 4 year old grandson; he loves it.