Published 23 months ago by Mendy

1.0 out of 5 stars You do not get what you order!
Instead of the nice artistic floral covered photo album, as per the photo, you receive a cheap solid color covered album.
Published on December 26, 2005 by Peter Boyle

1.0 out of 5 stars You do not get what you order!, December 26, 2005

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this product!, January 3, 2007
I am surprised that Amazon deals with this vendor. I use Amazon often and am consistently impressed with the products and level of service provided by both Amazon and most of its partners. When I ordered this product, the vendor did not send the advertised product and instead sent a cheap navy blue binder with a paper cover. When I called to complain, I was told that they do not stock the advertised binder. It was a horrible experience and I would stay far far away from this company.

I would give this product negative stars if I could.

1.0 out of 5 stars What you see is NOT what you get., February 22, 2006
L. Kelsh (San Francisco, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I did not receive the album shown here. I received an album that would be more appropriate for a baby shower. I emailed the vendors customer service department and did not receive a reply. I would not recommend purchasing from this vendor.

5.0 out of 5 stars I needed to find a very large photo album, and find it I did., March 11, 2013
I didn't realize how many photos I had until I filled up my album for 300 photos very quickly. And I still had alot more pictures left on the floor. Without hesitation I ordered this one that hold 500 photos. This one worked great for me, because I have alot of photos and needed to consolidate them. The only difference between my 300 and 500 photo holder books is the thickness, the height is the same, which worked great for me. I highly recommend this photo album if you have alot of pictures or plan on taking alot of pictures.

1.0 out of 5 stars Album looks NOTHING like the picture!!!, October 15, 2008
Monica (Connecticut) - See all my reviews
Just go to Wal-Mart & pick out the one you want. I wish I had, instead of wasting the money on that piece of crap. I also could could have saved on shipping.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Money, November 15, 2006
Rose (Chicago, Illinois) - See all my reviews
I was pleasantly surprised. I didn't expect much for $8 but a safe place to keep my photos. Also, since the product name is "solid cover" I didn't expect a fancy cover! Materials are cheap but so is the price. It's solid, fits 500 photos - more than any other album I've found and it came with a blue pastel cover with a flower on it and a plastic protector. Apparently covers are variable. For the money, it can't be beat. I plan to order more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, August 2, 2013
This product was exactly what I was looking for and the price was excellent. I finally put all pictures into a format which is easy to handle and looks good on the bookcase. Once filled, I do not see room for additional pages so don't waste your money on this. It holds exactly the 500 pics as advertised. Delivery was a day earlier than predicted. I would purchase this again.Yes I have digital shots online but it still is satisfying to flip through a photo album and share the stories of "remember when".

2.0 out of 5 stars not quite what I expected, January 28, 2008
The Photo Album is a good price and it was the style I was looking for. But...I thought I was ordering navy blue like the picture shows and when it came, it was green. In small print I finally found somewhere that it says the color may vary, in other words, you have no idea what color they are sending you. If you do not care what color you get, it's a good deal and a quality product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Product OK, but company blows, June 11, 2008
I ordered two of these albums. As shown in the picture one was dark blue. The second was teal with flowers. What are the odds I'm going to want those two albums side by side on my shelf? Idiots! I contacted customer service (nicely) and NEVER received a response.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mega Holder, April 5, 2007
I had 485 photo's from my daughters wedding and wanted them all in one place since they were from the same event. This is perfect and the price was right. Be aware there are different cover styles. I bought 4 and received 3 different cover styles.