5.0 out of 5 stars Great tool!
I had heard so many great things about PedEgg. I purchased one for myself and threw it away after a few uses because it truly sucked, it didn't do what everyone said it would do. It was awkward to hold and difficult to use.

Published 15 months ago by Amanda Smith

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the price
Not really worth the money, would have picked something else
Published 1 month ago by John Bennett

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tool!, November 3, 2013
This review is from: 3-step Miracle Callus Remover Pedicure Tool By Hoof - Includes Callus Rasp, File & Razors Refills (Health and Beauty)

So when I was at Wal Mart last night, I picked this tool up and decided to give it a try. On the first use, I fell in love! I have rough calluses on my big toes and this tool helped tremendously in getting rid of them. My feet are soft and smooth like a girls feet should be!

I don't recommend buying it for the price listed here on Amazon however, I picked this same exact tool up at WalMart for $4.97.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!! Must buy., November 9, 2014
This is AMAZING! I bought mine at Walmart as well for 4.95 and the first use I would say my heel is 95% better! It feels wonderful. I would recommend this to anyone who doesn't have results with the ped egg or stone. This works!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and great deal for the money, November 19, 2014
Great product and great deal for the money. The tool has been improved by design to attach sander and file to the handle with the press of a button on the handle. Original tool did not have this feature. Highly recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the price, December 4, 2014