- File Size: 459 KB
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: December 25, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00ATAMXMY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #495,528 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
30 Days Of Amazing Paleolithic Breakfasts: Easy Gluten Free Recipes (Paleo Recipes Made Easy Book 1) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
I have spent the weekend enjoying my new Kindle Fire and planning for a healthier New Year, so have downloaded a ton of different recipe and nutrition books. I have found that this book and The Ultimate Paleo Diet: Melt the Fats, Lose Weight & Get Lean in 2 Weeks book which is also available for Kindle, are good ways to kick start a healthier eating pattern. While I may not follow the diet exactly, I will definitely be incorporating some of the tips and recipes into our meal plan!
I'm finding this quite useful while on an Anti-Candida Diet!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I liked how the recipes are very doable, even for people watching their food budget. Recipes are simple and sound delicious. Can't wait to try them all!Published 20 months ago by Sara
Lots of good ideas and not so long that you get bored. I would definitely tell my friends about it.Published 22 months ago by Mindy Hancq
So many recipes to try, and they all look good. Breakfast is always harder for me to eat healthier. ThanksPublished on November 3, 2013 by Rebekah
This book has some nice recipes but most of them are for different types of smoothies. If you are looking for some creative smoothie recipes then you will love this book.Published on October 11, 2013 by Sandra Pearson
This book gives me great ideas of things to eat for breakfast and has a nice collection of quick and easy to make recipes.Published on October 5, 2013 by Amazon Customer
Trail mix, smoothies, Guac, salsa, eggplant rounds. Not mush new. Based on this trial book, would not buy their other books either. If you get his...stock up on honey. Read morePublished on September 14, 2013 by Amazon Customer
Great book with recipes for a paleo breakfast. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to try a paleo diet.Published on September 1, 2013 by Jeepgeek
This cookbook has quick and easy paleo breakfast and smoothie recipes and is definitely worth the .99 I paid for it.Published on August 19, 2013 by TLG
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Gluten Free
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Low Carbohydrate
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Paleo
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Gluten Free
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Paleo
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Nutrition
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Low Carb
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Paleo
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Nutrition