Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on December 5, 2011
is what makes this a 4 star instead of 5 star review. These cards really are beautiful, each one is different and all are finely crafted. The one detail omitted is that they all say "May Require Extra Postage." They are thicker than regular cards, with 3 dimensional appliques on the front and so are not just plain flat envelopes. As I was working on these on a Sunday afternoon and had no idea which ones did or didn't require extra postage, I just put 2 stamps on each one. So be aware that while not all of these may require extra postage, the only way to be sure is to take them to the Post Office and have them look at each one - who has time for that? Easiest is just to put 2 stamps on them all. If you don't mind the extra expense, these cards are a great bargain - no more expensive per card that smaller, less expensive ones.
on December 7, 2011
Be aware that about a quarter of these cards need additional postage (64 cents instead of 44) so it helps to have a small kitchen scale to weigh these to find out which need more postage. The ones I can remember that need extra postage are: pop-up reindeer barn, stand-up fireplace, the add-your-own photo card, gingerbread-like house with 2 pine trees in front and the snow globe. There are a couple others that are slipping my mind. I think the reason they all have "may require additional postage" is because most of the cards weigh in at just under an ounce (.96-.98) and if someone were to add money, a photo, check, etc. it would increase the weight just so that it would need 20 cents more postage.

Now, on to the review. I love most of these! A couple of them looked on the cheap, childish side, but that was only 1 or 2 out of 30 and I ended up not using them. This set is so pretty and worth the price. I bought these at a warehouse store for $17! I loved matching these to their recipients. The set includes elegant, more mature looking cards and also ones that would be perfect to give to families with children. I rave about Burgoyne card sets and highly recommend them to my friends and family.
on November 6, 2011
These cards are an incredible buy! We were amazed at the quality, uniqueness, and beauty of the cards. These look like you took the time to create each card just for the person receiving it. I suggest buying a couple of boxes. At this price, the exceptional look, and quality feel makes this one you use to make people feel VERY special and it won't break the bank. We are already ahead of the game in getting the cards ready to mail! Awesome having it delivered straight to the door.
on March 11, 2013
Most years I make Christmas cards from scratch, but this year was hectic and I Christmas was upon me before I knew it. I realized that undertaking home made cards just wasn't going to happen and ordered two of these box sets. The cards were cute and looked home made. I obviously didn't try to pass them off as home made since they had the company logo on the back, but the feel was still there. I had some left over, so I'll have a head start on next year too ;)
on April 2, 2013
These were outstanding, incredible, wonderful. I was able to sort through these and handpick for my various friends, some Christmas, some wintery, some cute. They are on my list again for next Christmas. You won't be disappointed in these cards.
on April 24, 2013
These Christmas cards by Burgoyne are truly elegant. Each one is three dimensional and beautiful enough to be a gift instead of just a card. I have received many compliments on my Burgoyne cards in the past.
on December 20, 2011
These cards are stunning. I almost didn't buy them because they were a little pricier than what I planned to spend, but I'm so glad I did. They are NOT thick paper with an image printed on them. They are actually a card type material with many of the details glued on, so they have some depth to them. I am so happy with this purchase. My only hang-up now is that they are so pretty, I almost don't want to give them away! ;-)
on January 13, 2013
Very nice cards just don't expect luxury quality cards. Definitely get this if you want a homemade feel. If that's not your style then I'd shop for some other cards. Some cute cards in the mix as well as more classy ones.
on February 28, 2013
These cards are awesome. 3-D handmade holiday cards with good value and detail perfection. I simply can't wait to send these out next year. I definitely would re-order and hope this vendor makes other choices available like birthday, all occasion, etc.
on November 20, 2012
While my initial reaction to receiving this box of cards was Wow, I was later disappointed to discover that it is an assortment of cards and not only the card design depicted on the box, as I assumed. Perhaps it was an oversight on my part but don't recollect the ad stating anything about it being an assortment. Don't get me wrong, they're wonderful, but only a few designs are applicable for non-Christian, non-Christmas, friends.