Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 30 Rock Season 4
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:$24.99

on July 30, 2010
This show is absolutely brilliant. The writing is clever and dynamic. Every character is fleshed out and interested, relatable and hilarious. Tina Fey plays Liz Lemon, a woman who has it all together and at the same time is a total mess. There's a little bit of Liz Lemon in us all, I think. Alec Baldwin is brilliant as Jack Donaghy, and I appreciate that just because the two leads are a heterosexual man and a woman the show doesn't try to force them together. The supporting characters all have story lines that are fully realized and funny and the show never talks down to its audience. I could keep writing for days. 30 Rock is fabulous.
on December 9, 2010
I've been a huge fan of Tina Fey since Saturday Night Live so it was no surprise that 30 Rock is a fabulous network TV show. The writing is hilarious and the characters are amazing. Tina is a genius and I loved learning about how she developed the show with 30 Rock: Cast & Creators Live at Paley. This disc gives you a behind-the-scenes look at how the cast members became involved with 30 Rock and I found the segment on persuading Alec Baldwin to participate to be particularly interesting. This DVD is a great accompaniment for those of you who want to learn more about how the show was developed!
on April 28, 2016
What can you say, it's 30 Rock, one of the best comedy TV series to ever be on TV, series 1-3 was great, then each series afterwards just gets better and better. If you have never seen 30 Rock, you are missing a real treat. You will split your sides laughing, no wonder it has won so many awards !
on February 2, 2014
But this series is so much fun to watch that I've already bought seasons 4-7 and will buy 1-3 this week. I had the same experience with It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia and have already bought all the available seasons in that series as well! Awesome value for what you get if you know you will watch these shows more than once!
on February 16, 2013
I did not fall in love with 30 Rock until the last season. However, I enjoy the streaming videos. I went to Best Buy to purchase the full set, however, they only had one season. I am glad that Amazon had EVERY SINGLE SEASON!! I wasted no time in purchasing the full season through Amazon. Excellent series, excellent product, excellent transaction!!
Thank you!
on December 9, 2010
I won't give any spoilers away, but after watching this season, I was just as pleased and completely satisfied with this season compared with the previous seasons. If you've stopped watching 30 Rock at season 3, then you are definitely missing out. 30 Rock is a show that keeps it consistent week in and week out. I honestly can't think of an episode that was not satisfying.
on September 13, 2011
While I'll readily admit that some of this season was hit or miss, there are still plenty of laughs to be had. One of my absolute favorite clips EVER on 30 Rock is included in the "Verna" episode from this season. The episode taken as a whole was somewhat mediocre, but the part where Liz sets up a night-vision camera in her living room to try and catch Frank smoking but instead catches herself sleep-eating (even sleep-ordering a pizza, if that's possible) made me laugh so hard, I cried. Tina even does the commentary for this episode, just to sweeten the deal. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone who likes funny, intelligent, and slightly weird comedy gold.
on January 3, 2011
This show is the 2nd funniest on TV (behind only Modern Family, in my opinion). By the time it reached the 4th season, 30 Rock had become more hit and miss than it was in previous years. The laugh quotient of certain episodes is lower than others, but there is never a "bad" episode.

The 4th season DVD set, much like the previous seasons, does not disappoint. There are plenty of bonus features (I especially enjoy the commentaries done by Jack McBrayer & Jane Krakowski and Tina Fey). I only wish they would include some bloopers.
on June 23, 2014
This is the first "TV on DVD" show I ever bought. I already have seasons 1-3 and will buy the rest because it's that good. It's been over two years since the end of the show and I'm still discovering new jokes to laugh at. Most sitcoms get old quickly with its joke/punchline setup. Not 30 Rock. It's jokes within jokes within jokes. Sometimes in the same line.
All hail the great and powerful Tina Fey! She wrote the heck out of the this! This can never be overstated.
The only flaw, minor in my opinion, is that over more time it'll seem dated with its references to Tom Delay and takeovers by Comcast (in the show it's Kabletown, with a "K", as Jack explains).

Overall, if you're looking for a little more intelligence in your TV comedies and/or have been curious about how the entertainment industry works, "30 Rock" is it.
on January 9, 2011
Not really a review of the content here but I live in Australia and had to order this region 1 disc because the region 4 variant (sold in Australia) does not have closed captions. What's up with that anyway? Shouldn't closed captions be used for each region variant of a title? Region locking is absurd and this case is proof.