Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

on May 31, 2014
I purchased these jeans in a medium because some of the reviews I read stated that they ran small ... Well ... The medium fit kinda big . I say they are true to size .. Purchase your true size . They are soft and so comfortable that they don't feel like jeans . They dress up or down in an instant. I truly love these jeans !
on August 4, 2014
The material is okay and the color is exactly what is shown BUT the waist is away too low and lose. You MUST have a exceptional body to where this kind of pants. If you are some pounds over your weight, forget it!
on December 29, 2015
These pants really do make your ass look great. They lift and round giving you a perfect little butt. The material is very soft and snug to your body every where. The waist is low like others have said so if you have a belly or love handles you are going to experience some muffin top issues if the pants are too tight.

They fit like yoga pants in my opinion along the legs,hips, butt, but don't give you any stomach support. I paired them with a tight tank top to keep my stomach area pulled in and a button up fitted shirt. It looked great! I've purchased the red pair, but they don't fit quite the same. The butt isn't as lifted in that pair. I do love these pants. Purchasing a few pair so I always have them.
on December 18, 2015
They come in Junior's sizes, so I'm glad I got a Large. I'm a size 27 or 28 in jeans, tall & slender with a booty- so if you are debating- ORDER A SIZE UP. Beware: although the red color looks burgundy in the photos, its really FIRE ENGINE red. Super cute and sexy, SO COMFORTABLE. Also, they're low riders, so wear a longer shirt if you're somewhat tall.
on January 15, 2015
Pay attention to the sizing chart. I'm 5-03 and the pants were about two inches too long, my cleaners fixed that...and now they fit perfect, they do lift the butt..For less than thirty dollars I got a sexy pair of pants for a night out on the town.
on March 6, 2014
I ordered my jeans on a Monday and received them in the mail on Thursday. I am usually a size 3 to 5 and I ordered a large. Best fit ever. I am very pleased. I hope my reveiw can help someone with the purchase of this pant.
on June 10, 2014
I thought I gave a rating for this before but it popped up on my pending items of products to review. Anyway, great fit. Can be dressed up or down. Makes me look sexy as heck. Booty definitely looks good! The only con is that it collects so much lint you would think it's magnetically collecting any lint sitting within a 50mile radius! Lol. I carry my lint brush since the lint is very noticeable on the black. That said, I want these pants in other colors. Did I mention how comfy they are?! Super comfy - like jeans with elastic so you can breath!
on May 11, 2015
First off, these are SO comfortable!! They're not too short (which is what I was afraid of from the picture) and they fit AMAZING! - BUT ORDER A SIZE BIGGER THAN YOU USUALLY WOULD; I'm normally a medium (6/8) & I ordered a Large. I will DEFINITELY BE buying these (and their other clothes) in a multitude of colors!!
on July 25, 2014
Why good review I have no idea!
Item is too hot and fit in weird way, drop my butt not lift it
I don't write a review but this item was west of money and more important the seller never care
on February 26, 2014
The fit its perfect, too long, but at 5'1" that never doesn't happen to me. They control the lower tummy and really do make the butt look fantastic and lifted. I'd recommend this company to anyone, I'm a repeat customer for sure. The shipping was hassle free also, I know other vendors on amazon aren't so great about that. All in all I have nothing bad to say.