- Chemotherapy one-piece sharps collector with plug cap
- Plug cap closure for leak resistant transit, Cannot be autoclaved
- Chemotherapy sharps collectors feature a wide entry port design for disposal of bulky chemotherapy waste
- These collectors are designed to offer increased leak resistance
- The collectors are designed to be leak resistant and easily identified by color and label
Have one to sell?
BD 305493 Chemotherapy One-Piece Sharps Collector with Plug Cap, 10-1/2" Width x 18" Height x 7-1/2" Depth, 5 Gallon Capacity, Yellow (Case of 8)
|Price:||$141.33 ($17.67 / Collectors) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$13.88 (9%)|
Only 2 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
2 new from $141.33
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||8|
|Overall Height||18 inches|
|Overall Width||10.5 inches|
These collectors feature a variety of lid designs and sizes for disposal of trace chemotherapy wa... See more product details
These collectors feature a variety of lid designs and sizes for disposal of trace chemotherapy waste. Trace waste is defined by CDC/NIOSH as "those that contain less than 3 percent by weight of the original quantity of hazardous drugs". The collectors are designed to be leak resistant and easily identified by color and label. As an added feature, each chemotherapy collector comes with a liquid-absorbent material pre-attached to the inside bottom of the collector. Cannot be autoclaved. Latex free and non sterile. Yellow color. 5 Gallon capacity. Measures 10-1/2" width by 18" height by 7-1/2" depth.
There are no customer reviews yet.