Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on December 30, 2012
As you may (not) know, the description in binoculars, say 10X25, means that zoom is 10x, and input lens size is 25mm. For this binocular, both description and text on it say that this is 30x zoom binoculars with 60mm input lens. The practic prooves description is wrong. I've measured, and zoom is only 6x, and input lens diameter is 21mm. So this is basically 6X21 binocular. So, take note when ordering. You simply can't get 30X zoom in this price and in this size, physics can't be fooled.

For it's price, build, image quality is adequate. Just note, the cool looking red coating ads noticeable bluish tint to what you see through them.
22 comments| 70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 4, 2013
These are quite clear day and night and are as good as my 65 and 80 dollar binoculars so that says alot but these are not 30 x60 more like 10 x 25!
on October 25, 2012
I found these binoculars to be a great value for the price. I recently purchased a pair of binoculars at a reputable sporting goods store for $47.00 that were far inferior to the pair I received from Amazon for $10.00. It just goes to show Price doesn't always mean quality. The Amazon Mini Binoculars had far sharper focus and were more powerful than the more expensive pair. I am very pleased with this purchase. and would recommend them to others.
on August 1, 2013
don't waste your money, I wouldn't even give these to kids at school
They work great the first day. but then fog and get more blurry as a few weeks pass.
on April 13, 2014
These did not cost much, and have performed even less. They are difficult to focus. I just wanted to look at birds from my front porch, but these are so unwieldy that I don't use them. Get more expensive ones, or don't buy any at all. Oh, and the night vision? Thought I might get to see possums or whatever thing is living under my shed, but the red lenses do not night vision make.
on April 3, 2014
I ordered four of these for some kids because we were planning to take them bird-watching. When the binoculars arrived, two of them worked and two of them did not. For the two that would not work, they both had the same problem - the images from the "barrels" of the binoculars would not converge and there is no way to fix that with these because of the rigid center part. I tried to take the bad ones apart and make two monoculars, but that didn't work either. The two that worked actually worked well and have held up so far. The other two went in the garbage because it just was not worth returning them. Another reviewer said that they are actually 6X21 and I judge the two I have to be 10X21. Certainly NOT 30X60. I won't be buying any more of these. If I need more kid binoculars, I think I'll try the Bushnells.
on July 22, 2014
Product is made cheaply, but the binocular part works OK. not the greatest, but can see through left side for regular binoculars. Right side is suppose to be telescope, but it does not focus very well, and you can only use one side!! The night vision part of this product works well also. They also break pretty easily when it comes to mistakenly trying to focus wrong side of them.
on November 17, 2014
Purchased these for my husband for a theatre event. He never used them but they came on great time and seem to be very well made. For the price I certainly do not regret this purchase. Saw more expensive ones which offer the same features... These will do for hobbie looking!
on December 8, 2013
Binoculars were not aligned. The aligment between the two telescopes were messed up. They were not pointing in same direction. Waste of money.
on May 16, 2016
Adjustment dial in center too tight and very hard to turn.. Made in CHINA.. For the price I guess u get what u pay for..Magnification not too great, even for backyard birding..Spend more money on a better product!!!...Disappointed AMAZON carrys this stuff under their name..