5.0 out of 5 stars Great tail lights
Published 4 months ago by Andrew N.

1.0 out of 5 stars leds fail and aren't repairable
Published on December 15, 2010 by D. Morrison

1.0 out of 5 stars leds fail and aren't repairable, December 15, 2010
I purchased a pair of these lights and found that the leds started going out in sections (5-6 leds at a time) until the unit was going to cause and obvious 2nd look by law enforcement. Bummer deal is, they aren't made to repair or replace... I contacted Anzo and their support folks said, "can't help, we don't have parts, you'll need to buy a new set". For an item that is priced in this range, I had expected more that a year's use. In fact, LEDs are suppose to be "lifetime" of the vehicle type items...sadly, not these - there just overpriced junk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tail lights, July 17, 2014
These lights look beautiful, and brought my truck into this century. They also function flawlessly, and fit just like the OEM's. The only con was that the instructions were obviously written by someone who knew very little about the English language, but thanks to the pictures it was still easy enough to figure out. Just make sure when you go to install them that you do read the instructions; the plugs will plug in two different ways but only work correctly plugged in one way.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love them, July 5, 2014
I purchased these tail lights on Ebay back in 2008. I Love them. I havent had an issue with leds burning out. The one issue I had was the holes to secure them to the bed of the truck was slightly off from the stock tail lights. I had to use about 8 washers to "Space" the tail light correctly. The tail lights do wiggle just a little if you try to move them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the LEDs but lenses are clear, February 16, 2014
Love the LEDs but lenses are clear and should have been blacked out where the meet the black inner plastic, not the look I was looking for. Loved the headlights that match though

1.0 out of 5 stars leds fail and aren't repairable, December 15, 2010
This review is from: Anzo USA 311008 Chevrolet Silverado Chrome LED Tail Light Assembly - (Sold in Pairs) (Automotive)

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, not very visible from side., August 20, 2014
Very visible and somewhat factory look, but not visible enough from the side.