5.0 out of 5 stars wow what a pant!
let me start I don't work for this company, I love this pant the material is great the fit very well and make me look really good on them. I bought size x small I weight 108 and the pant fit perfect on me!
Published 18 months ago by victor m

3.0 out of 5 stars Jeans are great but sizing very misleading!!!
I gave this product a 3 because the sizing is very misleading. The jeans were very stylish and a good quality. However, I ordered the largest size because of a review that said to order up from your size. Normally I would purchase a XL but because of the review I ordered the XXL.
Published 17 months ago by Beverly Littles

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Jeans are great but sizing very misleading!!!, June 6, 2013
I received these jeans within 2 days of ordering (very impressed) but when I went to try them on I could not get them over my hip and these jeans stretch. I am a size 14 and my daughter who is a size 8 is now the proud owner of these jeans because they are a perfect fit for her.

So if you are curvy, these jeans are not for you and the manufacturer in my opinion should do a better job when it comes to sizing.

I hope this review is helpful to someone else.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too little cover for Bottom. Buyer Beware, November 14, 2013
Okay here is my issue(s): These pants are suppose to enhance your derriere, so as I checked my image after receiving them in in 3 days (YAY!), I was annoyed at how little they shape the rear! Imagine having a pear, and dipping 1/5 of in chocolate, well, that's what these pants do. I am athletic, and curvy too. These pants did nothing more for me than feel like corset pants (not comfortable). If you are medium to dark skin, your body WILL show through the pants.If you have cellulite, that will show, as well as any other imperfection. If you are tall and skinny, enjoy the floods, but short and skinny, enjoy them. A large is actually a size 8/9 here. As with 95% of Brazillian brand pants, there are no True Large. I am 5'7, 135 lbs (American size 7/8), and buying from Brazilian clothing lines is really hard.

5.0 out of 5 stars wow what a pant!, May 17, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars great fit and buy, March 12, 2013
i love these jeans they are a great fit and great buy these jeans makes my butt look great i now own every color

4.0 out of 5 stars NIce, January 3, 2014
These pants shipped quickly and overall are nice! They don't give your butt the lift that it shows in the picture! I am pretty small, about 135lbs and 5'7...I ordered these pants in a large and they were tight on my legs but large on the waist. They were more of a stretchy material, than a jean material but overall Cute pants, I would recommend them!

3.0 out of 5 stars Junior size all the way!, May 12, 2013
These pants are great quality, good fabric and you cannot see through them. Also, they are not too hot for summer, they dont have that thermal type of texture inside like most other pants in this fabric.
I am a M/L, but I bought an XL based on a customers review. They barely buttoned up while standing! Most pants of this fabric fit great at a size L, but then get loose around the pelivc area, which is why I usually go for a Medium. But in this case they did not fit at all.
Also, in most cases of trying on a (too small) pant, my butt always pops out. Did not happen in this case. I think the pleeting on the sides had a reverse effect, thou they were REALLY tight.

5.0 out of 5 stars I ordered XL, November 15, 2014
T. Rae (Kingston, Jamaica) - See all my reviews
Yes, I was in between sizes 10 and 8, sometimes have to buy 9-11depending on the brand.
Anyway, I read that these ran small, so i ordered XL
I am 130 pounds, 5'4" and i do not have a big butt.
The XL fits right there, so they do run small. the material is very stretchy overall, in the tummy it fits right there exactly, so if i put on weight it might not fit anymore (I do not have a flat stomach due to C-sec pouch).

Overall I love the colour, and that is does not need a belt. I even ordered another style in the same band in navy blue. Not sure about the butt lifting, since I do not have enough butt to be lifted.

5.0 out of 5 stars :):):), July 5, 2014
Bought in turqousie, had to have in black. love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE it!!!!, March 27, 2014
This is probably the best fitting pants i have owned so far. it is really sexy and curvy and the material is great!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not like it, March 14, 2014
Not fit the way i was expecting, cheap, dont fit you nice, i dont like it because is very high the rize.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›