Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: UT 313-Brazilian style butt lift, Levanta cola,Stretch cotton fashion skinny leg
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on June 6, 2013
I gave this product a 3 because the sizing is very misleading. The jeans were very stylish and a good quality. However, I ordered the largest size because of a review that said to order up from your size. Normally I would purchase a XL but because of the review I ordered the XXL.
I received these jeans within 2 days of ordering (very impressed) but when I went to try them on I could not get them over my hip and these jeans stretch. I am a size 14 and my daughter who is a size 8 is now the proud owner of these jeans because they are a perfect fit for her.

So if you are curvy, these jeans are not for you and the manufacturer in my opinion should do a better job when it comes to sizing.

I hope this review is helpful to someone else.
on November 14, 2013
Okay here is my issue(s): These pants are suppose to enhance your derriere, so as I checked my image after receiving them in in 3 days (YAY!), I was annoyed at how little they shape the rear! Imagine having a pear, and dipping 1/5 of in chocolate, well, that's what these pants do. I am athletic, and curvy too. These pants did nothing more for me than feel like corset pants (not comfortable). If you are medium to dark skin, your body WILL show through the pants.If you have cellulite, that will show, as well as any other imperfection. If you are tall and skinny, enjoy the floods, but short and skinny, enjoy them. A large is actually a size 8/9 here. As with 95% of Brazillian brand pants, there are no True Large. I am 5'7, 135 lbs (American size 7/8), and buying from Brazilian clothing lines is really hard.
on May 17, 2013
let me start I don't work for this company, I love this pant the material is great the fit very well and make me look really good on them. I bought size x small I weight 108 and the pant fit perfect on me!
on April 26, 2016
I love these pants they are so so comfortable. I seriously want to wear them all of the time. The material is soft and has a lot of stretch to it. They do run somewhat small. I am 4ft8.5in and 120lbs. I got the large as the reviews said they run small and they fit well. I usually wear a 0 or 2 in jeans (if that is helpful). For me these were well worth the price and I am going to buy a few more pairs in other colors!!
on November 10, 2015
Love the look and feel of these pants but they run a bit big I can still wear them but I'm going to buy a pair a size small and see how they feel. I got them really fast too. They are worth the money.

Update- bought 1 size smaller and they fit great I will be buying more items from this seller
on January 9, 2016
Perfect fit. I wear a U.S. Size 10 in jeans I ordered the XL. It was a perfect fit. Although I do not need a "Butt lift" I like the style because I naturally have voluptuous curves but a tiny waste and these are a great fit. I highly recommend these. Very comfortable as well, the length is great for wearing with sexy heels for that special night out too.
on January 27, 2015
I really liked these jeans/jeggings & they seem to be good quality except for the fact that it pills, a lot! Now, I have a pill remover, but you wouldn't expect that from jeans/jeggings. Just, keep that in mind. Otherwise, it's a good pair of jeans/jeggins, true to the picture with all the detail etc. But truthfully, not worth the $29.00.
on May 12, 2013
These pants are great quality, good fabric and you cannot see through them. Also, they are not too hot for summer, they dont have that thermal type of texture inside like most other pants in this fabric.
I am a M/L, but I bought an XL based on a customers review. They barely buttoned up while standing! Most pants of this fabric fit great at a size L, but then get loose around the pelivc area, which is why I usually go for a Medium. But in this case they did not fit at all.
Also, in most cases of trying on a (too small) pant, my butt always pops out. Did not happen in this case. I think the pleeting on the sides had a reverse effect, thou they were REALLY tight.
on January 3, 2014
These pants shipped quickly and overall are nice! They don't give your butt the lift that it shows in the picture! I am pretty small, about 135lbs and 5'7...I ordered these pants in a large and they were tight on my legs but large on the waist. They were more of a stretchy material, than a jean material but overall Cute pants, I would recommend them!
on November 15, 2014
Yes, I was in between sizes 10 and 8, sometimes have to buy 9-11depending on the brand.
Anyway, I read that these ran small, so i ordered XL
I am 130 pounds, 5'4" and i do not have a big butt.
The XL fits right there, so they do run small. the material is very stretchy overall, in the tummy it fits right there exactly, so if i put on weight it might not fit anymore (I do not have a flat stomach due to C-sec pouch).

Overall I love the colour, and that is does not need a belt. I even ordered another style in the same band in navy blue. Not sure about the butt lifting, since I do not have enough butt to be lifted.