Shop Costumes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Janet Jackson All-New Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Grocery Introducing Handmade New Kitchen Scale from AmazonBasics Amazon Gift Card Offer redoaks redoaks redoaks  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage UnchartedBundle Fall Arrivals in Amazon Outdoor Clothing Kids Halloween

up to $32, used... time to go to the pawn shop!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 17, 2012 4:24:29 AM PDT
ac says:
I cannot believe this game -- also see Smash Brothers, Goldeneye, Final Fantasy VII, and a few others -- goes for so much on here. EVERY PAWN SHOP IN AMERICA has about a thousand copies of this game, seemingly in better condition than some of the used "Acceptable" copies, and for far cheaper. Honestly, you could make a living buying copies for $8-12 from these places, and selling them for double/triple/MORE on here. It's pretty insane. I mean, I did appreciate when FFVII -- which sold, what, 10 million copies? -- became "rare" after Advent Children came out, because I sold so many copies for $70-120 on EBay that I got for $5 from a pawn shop. I am not insulting the practices of sellers on here, more just reccomending that if you want this 10 year old multimillion NOT-RARE-AT-ALL game, just go to a pawn shop.

BTW, this is a great game. Graphically, it still looks better than anything on the market, 10 years later. The gameplay is so fun and amazing. Too bad about the endgame part where you have to collect maps/pieces and are REQUIRED to do sidequests to fill your wallet to get the 5000 or more rupees to pay Tingle just to continue the game. I mean, paying the monkey to open a temple in the dark world in Link to the Past was pretty crappy, but that was 80 rupees. I am shocked more people don't have problems with this part of the game, as it takes hours and hours and HOURS to be able to find all this stuff, plus pay him. I am guessing most people just flat out don't get to that point in the game. What else could it be? It makes the best Zelda ever into the worst, instantly.

Posted on Feb 1, 2013 4:46:44 PM PST
All the pawn shops that sell games near where I live have it (if even) at 59.99

Posted on Mar 29, 2013 5:52:23 PM PDT
v.woods says:
I might as well smack myself over this price then drive to the nearest pawn shop and pay $8
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Apr 17, 2012
Latest post:  Mar 29, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about