Questions & Answers
320GB HDD Compatible with Xbox 360 Slim
by Generic
4.3 out of 5 stars (1,626)
$45.99
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 169 questions
votes
Yeah, buddy. Picked up Titanfall and had gotten it the week before for that purpose. Looking forward to being able to play Battlfield 4.
Apr 10, 2014 by B Rizzle
votes
You should not need cables at all. First, you will need to identify the type of xbox you have. If you have a "fat" (curved sides, no vent on side), you purchased the wrong hard drive. If your Xbox is "slim", (angled or straight sides, vent on the side) then you will need to remove the small vent on the side of the Xbox and slide the drive in.
Feb 8, 2014 by Cliff M
vote
Yes it will fit the hard drive slot is empty the 4 gigs that come with the system are internally on the motherboard so you can use both at the same time but they will show up as two different memory sources to choose from.
Apr 29, 2014 by Bolo
vote
You need the 500gb slim version or you can take apart the regular 500gb one (if you have the right screwdriver). The 320gb and 500gb both work well, it just depends on how much space you need.
15 hours ago by David Anderson
vote
There is a slot on the back right side of the xbox were the vent comes off
Feb 2, 2014 by william hoopes
vote
xbox live Mar 12, 2014
yes it will work fine
Mar 13, 2014 by ROSIE
votes
Ya you'll be able to download anything you need to and you can also transfer any data already on your xbox over to the hard drive if you want.
Oct 9, 2013 by Billy
votes
I didn't installed it myself, like I said It was a gift for my son, and he said it wasn't bad to install. Go to settings and then go to storage, that's what he said.
Sep 14, 2013 by Rod
votes
Not sure what cable your talking about. I didn't need any cables with mine just replaced the hard drive and that was it
Apr 17, 2014 by J-Bo
votes
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   17   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers