Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Capacity: 320G|Change

on October 14, 2011
If you're like me, you bought one of the $200 4gb Xbox slims and are here searching for a hard drive. I've had mine now for 3 weeks, and it works awesome. Plus, it enables full usage of Halo: Reach so I can finally do co-op and firefight over xbox live. Get this and save some money instead of wasting it on one of those "official" Microsoft hard drives.
77 comments|76 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 15, 2012
I was afraid that this drive would not work correctly since it is not
an officially Microsoft licensed product, but I am very pleased with it!

The actual capacity seen through the Xbox is 294GB but this is
normal and is even true for the official Xbox 360 hard drives.

Same functionality as the much moe expensive official hard drive
but does the exact same job!

Buy with confidence!
77 comments|340 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 8, 2013
Great HDD, fits perfectly into the Xbox Slim. Other Retail stores wanted double to triple the price for the same amount of Gigs. Works flawless with Battlefield 4, it is able to download the required 2gb memory to run the game.
0Comment|144 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 30, 2013
After purchasing Battlefield 4, and then realizing that my Xbox 360 wouldn't play it....I was furious. after trying to return the game to no avail "because it was opened"...I decided to look and see how much the hard drive was.....$130 !!!! Luckily I stumbled across this unit. for 1/5th the price. it arrived, I snapped it in, and was good to go. Save yourselves some $$$$ and buy one of these.
77 comments|86 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 8, 2013
Worked out of the box perfectly. Unpack, open Xbox 360 side panel, slide in hard drive, close back up, turn on Xbox and it's there and ready to store data. :)
22 comments|155 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 26, 2013
This HD arrived in 2 days, my hubby got it in in under 5 minutes and it set right up. Couldn't even tell anything had changed. No problems, no concerns, no worries.

There is always some concern when purchasing 3rd party items for systems as proprietary as Xbox, but this one worked beautifully!

If this has been helpful to you, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” box below.
0Comment|108 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 25, 2013
I purchased this for our xbox and it could not have been simpler. No more kids complaining about hard drive space!!! Works just like the one for $130.
22 comments|84 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 26, 2011
I just received my HDD in the mail for my Xbox 360 4gb slim. I popped this into the slot and it works great! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who isn't looking to pay the $120 for the Microsoft HDD.
on May 23, 2014
As stated in the title, this product is essentially defective. While it may be functioning in terms of hardware, it causes the console to go into a "E 68" error code, meaning the drive is not recognized by the system itself.

This is in part Microsoft's fault for forcing the consumer to buy their brand name, but this "generic" alternative is not a solution for those seeking storage space with the Xbox 360 slim console. I cannot comment on the 360 E, as I only tested it on a slim model. Please note this did not work on my console after multiple troubleshooting attempts and I will be returning this product.
on May 27, 2012
Everything else about the hard drive is great. It has lots of space, it is easy to install, and it works with all 360 games perfectly.

However, if you are at all interested in playing old Xbox games, this will not work at all. Even if you try and download something like Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory from the xbox marketplace, it won't play on this hard drive.

Kind of a bummer, but if that doesn't matter to you, then this hard drive is a much better alternative to paying twice as much for a Microsoft drive.
2424 comments|232 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse