5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be easier
I bought the hard drive to expand the storage of the XBox 360 slim that my son bought me for Christmas. I didn't realise that the system had actually came with a built-in flash drive of 4 GB so when I opened up the hard drive slot, all I had to do was slide this one in until it locked in place. Yay!

Cannot beat the price either. Now I have alot of storage...
Published on July 9, 2012 by Jeanie Breedlove

1.0 out of 5 stars Just Not Meant To Be
Could not even get the XBOX to recognize the drive. Best of luck to those who try the product. Just did not work for me.
Published 17 months ago by Carmelo

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be easier, July 9, 2012
Jeanie Breedlove (Tarpon Springs, FL, US) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: 320GB HDD Hard Drive for Xbox 360 Slim - Generic Version (Accessory)

Cannot beat the price either. Now I have alot of storage space for games, videos, music & extras.

5.0 out of 5 stars 3rd party HHD don't expect it to play first Gen. xbox games., August 10, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
320GB(293GB free space, 27Gb for system requirements) HHD for xbox 360 slim. Easy to install, i downloaded 30GB of Games, dlc to the HHD in 4 hours 35 mins. For the price this is a great product, I highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars WORKS GREAT!, December 6, 2012
Came earlier than expected and was shipped the night it was ordered. Product works great for my xbox since i got a 4 gb kinect bumndle!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, November 27, 2012
Perfect fit and super space on a hard drive. Man! I'll never fill this thing up. But it'll be fun trying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Necessary upgrade for XBox360 - Vastly improved the console, August 12, 2013
Scott Lundberg (Lawrenceville, GA) - See all my reviews
After noticing lagging in games for my kids and not being able to play Telltale's The Walking Dead game at all (again due to laggy operation with an HDD), I bought this drive. If you are comfortable with computer hardware (as I am), installation of this unit is a snap. The XBox immediately recognized it, and prepared it for the system. Immediately, the lagginess in all the games went away, and I was able to play & finish The Walking Dead without a hitch. This turned my 4GB XBox system (which was max'ed out on space) into a 320GB system, with plenty of room to download demo's, game trailers, and other game-related media. If you have a 4GB XBox 360 console, this HDD is a must!

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't worry!, April 26, 2013
Get it. Works flawlessly. No problem whatsoever! End of story. Easy to install. No problem playing my games. it's perfect!

1.0 out of 5 stars Just Not Meant To Be, August 12, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hard Drive, April 23, 2013
I would have rather had a official xbox 360 hard drive but 50$ for a brand new 320gb hard drive that works just as good, works for me!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not fully Xbox 360 compatible, August 6, 2013
HD does not have second partition, so it is unable to support original xbox emulation - cannot play old xbox games with this drive.

1.0 out of 5 stars CRAP, July 9, 2013
DO NOT BUY!!!!! Does not work at all.. it just gave my 360 the red ring of death. These guys suck