Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

• Customer Reviews

on November 8, 2013
If you're like me, I have a 4gb Xbox Slim and could not play Battlefield 4, so I bought this and am now playing perfectly. I was expecting to receive it in 1 to 3 days, but ended up being 4. However, i easily opened the top part of my Xbox and popped it right in! It fits perfectly. Do not buy the $120 Microsoft Hard Drives. Buy this one and save tons of money.
22 comments|61 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 10, 2013
its been three months since I've had this xBox HD. Works as advertised, fits just like the OEM version.

If using it with the 4GB xBox Arcade version it will mount as an additional drive NOT replacing the internal HD. This means when doing game saves you have to select one of the two drives. No option to set a default drive. For the price I can live with that.
33 comments|106 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 10, 2014
Did not work, red light, malfunction, Error E68. I will be Sending it back tomorrow. My son was so disappointed.
on March 20, 2013
I used this for 2 days, just long enough to transfer all of my stuff to this hard drive. Turned it on this morning and xbox loaded extremely slow and hard drive was undetected. Went to storage settings and it said format hard drive. I wouldn't recomend this to anyone. Suck it up and buy the real one.
on December 31, 2012
I am familiar with AGPTEK products as they make many grey-market OEM replacement hard drives for a lot of makers. Mine is experiencing errors and stuttering, and while it is Microsoft compatible, Microsoft will not support this unit in your system. I have seen a few responses in the first few pages that have had similar operation issues.

A few installs like COD BO2, F1 2011, and others have had nothing but access problems and long, long install times. 2-3 hours on one game to install is way too long, and very suspect.

While I feel Microsoft is gouging customers at every step (all of the time, forever), I also feel the additional of Lego Star Wars is even more proof they are ripping off customers. The fact that you cant use standard laptop hard drives is another key proof they are protecting their interests and not ours.

Buying OEM hard drives has its risks, and for peace of mind, look elsewhere.

ALSO- Jan 4th, 2013.

New Microsoft Xbox hard drive works 50% faster than this OEM piece of crap. You WILL have longer downloads and installs with the OEM AGPTEK hard drive. The hard drive is substandard by any comparison, build quality to times.

Skyrim installed on the OEM drive in over 1 hour. Skyrim on the 'same' Microsoft labeled drive... 8 minutes. All 14 games also similar savings in install and add on downloads. Yes, downloads... the time writing to the drive. Yes... look it up. and then prove it to yourself.

Buy both after your OEM drive fails and you can compare too.. very easily.
on March 14, 2013
Xbox released a required update today and will not recognize the hard drive. Meaning I can no longer go online at least until I purchase another one. Purchased on sept 2012 didnt even last me a year.
review image
33 comments|60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 13, 2014
Failed within 6 months. You get what you pay for, I guess. Worse than a hard drive that fails right away. After being used for 6 months this hard drive is now full of irreplaceable data and well past the Amazon return period.
on December 14, 2013
Just bought the Xbox 360 E (4GB) in December 2013, bought this 320GB hard drive to go with it and it works flawlessly. It fits perfectly internally in the console, works just as well as a Microsoft hard drive, and I have a TON of storage with room to spare.
on April 22, 2012
This hard drive is great in every detail, Affordable, capacity(actually reads 297GB not 320GB) and Installs all of my games, DLC, and music. I would recommend this to all of my friends. And did I mention the shipping speed? I ordered this on Tuesday night and got it on Friday After-Noon, the best part is I only paid for standard shipping speed 5-9 days and I got it in only three business days. The only con is that third party hard drives aren't backwards compatible so if you have any Xbox original games they won't work on your 360, But this is not the issue with me(I only have 360 games). Don't waste your hard earned cash on the over priced Microsoft brand, this does the exact same thing. It's not modding or hacking so don't be afraid of getting banned form XBL, this is no different from sticking a USB storage device(with hard drive advantages) in your xbox. Hope this helps!
22 comments|129 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 30, 2015
Failed on me after the third week, do not buy at any cost. Spend a few more bucks buying a licensed external hard drive for your 360.
review image