4.0 out of 5 stars NOT WATER PROOF
Published 8 months ago by Meh

1.0 out of 5 stars Lasted only 3 Hours!
I really liked this jacket for the first 2 hours. By the 3 hour mark the jacket material had split right across the front of the right pocket.

It was lighter than I had thought it was going to be but it fit well and looked good. Too bad the outer material was so poorly made.
Published 7 months ago by Iconrunner

4.0 out of 5 stars NOT WATER PROOF, December 21, 2013
I bought this jacket thinking that with a brand name like "weatherproof" it would be a warm water proof jacket. When I received the jacket however I discovered that it was not water proof, but rather water resistant. The jacket fit well, and seemed like it would be very warm, it just wasn't what I was looking for. I would have appreciated the description telling me this information in advance so I didn't have to waste my time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Weather Proof, January 27, 2014
I got this jacket to go on a ski trip in PA. I wore it on three days of 12-15 degree weather and it kept me warm flawlessly. I was amazed as it is a light jacket and not that expensive. The only drawback I had was that I couldn't find the little hood draw string ties on the hood easily with my gloves. I don't do reviews but just had to 'cause this jacket works so well. This was a good buy and looks like the jacket will last quite a few years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Jacket, January 22, 2014
I bought this jacket as a Christmas present for my son and he loves it. It's lightweight but still manages to be very warm.

1.0 out of 5 stars Lasted only 3 Hours!, January 17, 2014
This review is from: 32Degrees Weatherproof Men's Hydro-Tech Coat with Interior Heat Panels (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very very nice, January 14, 2014
I bought this for my 17 year old son and this coat got his approval! Very good material and it does keep him warm. The size on this coat said it was a large and that's exactly what it was. I've bought other coats where it says large but it ends up looking like a medium. I definitely felt like I got a good deal and the material looks like it's durable and should last a long time. I think it's a pretty sharp looking coat.

5.0 out of 5 stars My father LOVED this coat...said it kept him very warm in Aspen., January 3, 2014
I purchased this coat for my father (who is in his 70's) for our trip to Aspen. He absolutely loved this coat and said that it kept him very warm while walking in the snow during a tour of the mountains and while sitting outside for hours.

It also looks and feels like it is good quality. We were very pleased, especially for the price. I would recommend it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!, January 2, 2014
I bought this coat for my boyfriend for Christmas. He put it on and said, "It feels like I'm wearing a Hug!" The coat is extremely warm and soft on the inside, and at the same time, it is not bulky or poofy at all. Also love all the pockets it offers and that it is 'weatherproof'. Very good buy. Very happy with it. Would recommend it to others, and would buy from this company again in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars thanks great deal, December 26, 2013
Christmas present for my son, age 26. He loves it. Like the multi pockets and that the hat can be removed

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 27, 2014
Insulates cold wind well

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, December 18, 2013
I was looking for a ski jacket for my husband, didn't want to pay a lot for our first time skiing so I looked on amazon and saw jackets ranging in price from $70 to $400. This one came up at $69 and what great value. It fits well, looks well made and warm. We will test it out on the slopes over Christmas but very happy with the purchase. We couldn't have rented one this cheaply.

Rate and Discover Movies