I am very pleased with my memory card, but using proprietary hardware is kinda skunky. Please Sony don't become apple. I would be more pleased if we could use universal sd cards.
Published 10 months ago by rhza1

3.0 out of 5 stars its overpriced.. oh well
Its an overpriced micro SD but what can you do. The price seems to be firm, doesn't go down vary often. I wouldn't waste your time with the lower GB sticks, buy it and get it over with. Just add the price onto the price of the console and pretend you didn't have to buy them separately.
Published 7 months ago by Pillows

4.0 out of 5 stars Great item, proprietary and a bit pricy. Needed and awesome overall, March 5, 2014
This review is from: 32GB Memory Card for PlayStation Vita (PSVita) (Video Game)

3.0 out of 5 stars its overpriced.. oh well, June 8, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars A PS Vita necessity, June 27, 2014
PS Vitas need more memory, this will hold tons of stuff

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony PSVita 32GB Memory Card, June 4, 2014
While Sony using a proprietary memory card in the first place sucks at least the product itself works flawlessly. I recently purchased the new PSVita Borderlands Bundle and ordered this to install all my games on. The memory card came in a plastic and paper shell case and was easy enough to open. Most of the labeling was in Japanese but it appears this isn't region locked to Japanese units only as it worked flawlessly in my new system.

5.0 out of 5 stars SPACE!, January 22, 2014
Sony made these pretty expensive, but at last this seller has it a bit cheaper. The seller was from China, so it took a bit to get the card. I did get it after about 2.5-3 weeks. The card came in original packaging and works great. This size fits pretty much all my games. Yay!

5.0 out of 5 stars But I am VERY happy with this seller & the memory card, October 19, 2014
Brand new in factory package and totally as described. NOT the seller's fault: I agree with other buyers that these are WAY over priced by the manufacturer when they could have made the Vita to take a regular micro SD card. But I am VERY happy with this seller & the memory card.

5.0 out of 5 stars Phenomenal Purchase, August 10, 2014
I was in no way familiar with the company that sold me this item and I can say that I regretnothing. It is an excelent product at a price far below US mark ups. Best purchase I have made for the Vita.

5.0 out of 5 stars Instantly quadrupled my storage for vita games. the price ..., September 8, 2014
Instantly quadrupled my storage for vita games. the price was decent and i didn't think the 64GB one would be necessary, but then again, I may have to upgrade later.

5.0 out of 5 stars psvita memory card, October 2, 2014
What can i say you need this to save your games for future play. However when it comes to pricing the price through Amazon is very reasonable.

4.0 out of 5 stars a little pricey, but neccessary, October 28, 2014
if you're going to buy digital versions of ps vita games, you'll need at least this 32 gb card.

32GB Memory Card for PlayStation Vita (PSVita)
$64.41