Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 32GB microSDHC Memory Card w/SD Adapter
Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 26, 2012
I ordered two of these cards, because they were such a good deal. Quite naive of me; when I had trouble getting it to work in my phone, I did a few searches online and found the there had been a spate of counterfeit 32GB cards a couple years ago. The postings recommended using a free, downloadable program called H2testw, which tests flash memory for errors & counterfeiting. I did so with both cards, and sure enough they actually only had just shy of 2GB of genuine, writable memory.

The fact that both items were counterfeit in the same way, and were in the same packaging, leads me to suspect that all are likely fake, in which case the listing itself should of course be removed, and anyone who purchased fraudulent cards reimbursed for all costs associated. I was able to get a return immediately, but am in the position of having to pay for shipping myself. I have sent the seller and Amazon an email requesting that I not have to pay any shipping, as the items were counterfeit rather than simply defective. I'll update as events unfold.
99 comments| 239 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 10, 2012
It is the worst purchase I have ever made​​. The real capacity is less than 3g. Do not buy it!!! It's a scam!!!!!!!!
on November 29, 2012
i ordered one 32gb sd card and neather phone pc or table where able to read the card im awaiting for a full refund
on January 18, 2013
Lost a lot of photos and other data =(. Do not buy. This MicroSD fails as soon as you write more than about 2GB to it. Be very careful.
on January 16, 2013
i was curious, so i bought one seeing how i don't mind paying return postage. as expected, this is bogus. please do us all a favor amazon - take this troll down. people like this give the organization a bad name.
on November 26, 2012
**UPDATE** I still have not heard anything from the seller or Amazon regarding this purchase/return to which I've been waiting almost 2 months.... I will continue to keep you updated.....

I ordered 2 of these cards, which were delivered promptly. On the downside, BOTH of the cards gave an error that they were damaged once inserted into the phones( Droid 2 and Xperia Play). I have since contacted the seller for either a refund or replacement cards. I will update my review once I hear from the seller.
on December 9, 2012
Fake/counterfeit product......Looks like this is just a 2gb card modified/hacked to report 32gb for windows. Try copying more than 2gb stuff and see for yourself... I could not do it so returned...more search on the net shows there are lot of unscrupulous Chinese manufacturers do this all the time..As we all know "buyer beware.... ". Surprised that Amazon is pushing this kind of stuff.....
on December 13, 2012
We ordered the cards based upon the descriptions. I now wish we had read the reviews. I realize these were the cheapest, but I guess we got what we payed for. We are music lovers and tried to combine our music. The cards accept only a few gigs before they start "losing" downloads or before they start giving error messages. They did not work on any of our computers or other devices. I am saddly dissapointed. Am requesting a full refund plus shipping and handling from retailer. Will update on progress.
on January 14, 2013
There were embedded folders in a different language on the SD card that were not able to be deleted even though a full format was performed serveral times.
on December 14, 2012
Like My title says it, " You get what you paid for"..... Lets be honest why is it that all other venders have their version of the same product that includes the same parts , adapter ,casing , and claim to have same amount of memory . Yet these clowns have theirs at a huge price difference? Should'nt that be our 1st red flag? Then you read the reviews only to find that most of buyers did not favor nor did they give it a decent, much less outstanding review. I guess that old saying holds true once again, if it sounds to good to be true, maybe it's because its not a good deal. So if your going to buy this one , you've been warned.

Update...they make you pay shipping to return the defective merchandise too.