5.0 out of 5 stars easy and pretty
very easy no tape needed with the self sticking backs and has a nice christmas theme.plenty of room for names
Published on December 12, 2012 by Michael Harangozo

3.0 out of 5 stars The price is right, if you can get past the smell..
These are definitely fun stickers for the holidays. I purchased these for my mom who wanted to use them with presents we were sending to relatives, and they worked nice. They're thick and stuck well, and at $4, you can't beat the price for 36 stickers on Amazon.

Published on December 19, 2012 by Kenneth Norman

3.0 out of 5 stars The price is right, if you can get past the smell.., December 19, 2012
This review is from: 36 Peel N Stick Gift Tags (Health and Beauty)

The only downside is that they smell awful. Really awful. Once they're on the package I didn't really notice it, but the second you unwrap them you'll be greeted with a strong industrial glue smell that hasn't gone away after over a week of having them, and once you expose the backing from peeling off a sticker it'll stay that way until you use the entire sheet and get rid of it.

So, if you're going to buy these and use them quickly, I'd say it's a pretty good deal. If you're going to use one and want to store them for next year, I'd expect your drawer or wherever you store them (and anything else stored with them) to smell like strong industrial glue until you get rid of them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware-there is something wrong with the labels, December 20, 2012
This review is from: 36 Peel N Stick Gift Tags (Health and Beauty)
The smell of these labels is not only overwhelmingly unpleasant but made me nauseous, dizzy and gave me a headache. As a nurse (RN/MSN), I became fearful that this odor was not only due to poor storage of the items but a chemical odor that caused me to feel ill. I do not recommend purchasing these labels and despite the expensive cost (can be found much cheaper at Target), I threw these labels away.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy and pretty, December 12, 2012
Michael Harangozo (Arnold, Missouri United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing stickers, November 5, 2012
This review is from: 36 Peel N Stick Gift Tags (Health and Beauty)
i bought this last year and i have to get it this year again cuz they are amazing,cute stickers with glitter and my kids love it. i ordered and i got them really fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, November 3, 2012
This review is from: 36 Peel N Stick Gift Tags (Health and Beauty)
This were exactly as described, glittery and cute, very nice, did not tear easily. Beautiful touch, they helped me with all my christmas gifts! thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars stinky but work, February 14, 2014
This review is from: 36 Peel N Stick Gift Tags (Health and Beauty)
Like other reviewers I also noticed a very strong glue scent to these labels however they're cute very functional and did what I wanted them to do. Once on the packages you cannot smell them

2.0 out of 5 stars The stickers had a strong solvent odor., January 8, 2014
Macaw Mom (Cleveland, OH) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 36 Peel N Stick Gift Tags (Health and Beauty)
This odor was kind of overwhelming as soon as I opened the package to use the stickers for my Xmas gift wrapping this year. The stickers themselves were fine, but I definitely feel sorry for the workers who are manufacturing and/or packaging them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Smells like mothballs!, January 2, 2014
hillygrl (Seattle, WA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 36 Peel N Stick Gift Tags (Health and Beauty)
You get a very small amount of these labels and they smell like they've been stored in your Grandma's attic for the past 50 years. TERRIBLE!

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute and affordable, although did have bad smell/not the stickiest, December 5, 2013
This review is from: 36 Peel N Stick Gift Tags (Health and Beauty)
These stickers were adorble, and although they had a very strong glue/moth ball scent when I opened the package- it went away after putting it on a gift.

My only complaint is that they are not particularly sticky, and I have found a couple that I had to put additional tape on to keep them from falling off. Otherwise, I really liked them!

1.0 out of 5 stars Smells musty, October 17, 2012
This review is from: 36 Peel N Stick Gift Tags (Health and Beauty)
Purchased these and even prior to opening there was a strong musty smell from the packaging, which was even stronger after removing the labels from the plastic wrap. Unsure if I will be using these for the holidays as the smell is so strong I notice it even as I walk past them in the room. I assume they had been stored in a musty basement or storage room for quite some time. Reminds me of a vintage, antique or second hand store smell but ten times stronger in the smell. I DO NOT RECOMMEND!

36 Peel N Stick Gift Tags