Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

This book describes the application and growth, in U.S. corporations, of multi-source employee assessment. This is a review of the strengths and weaknesses of the ¡°360¢ª Feedback¡± program created by the authors, Mark R. Edwards and Ann J. Ewen. Their book gives you enough information to evaluate multi-source employee assessments. However, if you are reading it because you expect to be able to implement a 360¢ª feedback process without hiring the authors, you will be disappointed. It seems to be written from the consultant's perspective, which is selling consulting services. This limitation should not discourage you from reading this book, if you have a genuine interest in implementing multi-source employee assessment or if it is something your company may need. While the book is not for the causal reader, it is important for anyone in a Fortune 1000 company who functions as a change agent. We at getAbstract.com recommend this book to any manager who might be interested in implementing such an employee review process.
on November 17, 2000
The book promotes itself to be a practical, how-to resource, but that isn't the case at all. It gives virtually no guidance about how to implement a 360 degree feedback program on the ground. In truth, it seems a fairly transparent attempt by the author to promote his own feedback system, which is what all too many of these books by consultants do. A huge disappointment.
on October 28, 1999
We found that this book gave our organization all the basics so we could start creating our 360 tool. It covered all the areas we needed to address in an easy to understand way.
on May 31, 2011
I've always found it difficult to have to deliver bad news or to criticize someone who works for me. My real goal is to help them improve their skills and their overall career, rather than to put them down. From my own corporate experience as an employee, I did not necessarily have good role models for performing the tasks myself and delivering information to the employees that truly helped them excel in their careers. This book, however, provided me with the information that I needed to mold employees on my team in a different way--a better way. I also did some research to find additional information and tools available on the 360 degree performance appraisal concept. This is one of the tools that I found: [...]
on March 2, 2002
This book provides the practical advice for building 360 systems. It is less academic and more informative than the other books available on the subject.
on February 24, 2014
Edwards and Ewen outline the what, why and how of 360 degree feedback concisely and thoroughly. Thank you! Lisa Ard
on May 28, 2016
Excellent price fast delivery!
on March 2, 2002
on October 29, 1998
this book suitbale for academic, students, uupervisor and worke
on September 2, 1999
I wish we could all love ourselves as much as Mark R. Edwards and Ann J. Ewen.