5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Spin Mop
Published on March 4, 2010 by Linda Openchowski

3.0 out of 5 stars Mop it up.
Published on February 9, 2011 by S. Goad

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Spin Mop, March 4, 2010
This review is from: 360 Degree Spin Mop & Spin Dry Bucket - Color may vary (Kitchen)
I was very hesitant to buy this product due to the price being a bit much just to mop the floor! I have bought every gadget out there to try and make cleaning the kitchen floor simple, quick and efficient. That includes the electric hard floor cleaners, every new mop on the market and even using two micro cloths under my feet! I was not sure if I was buying a quality product because the price of the Nana Cleaner was less than the one that was advertised on TV and also less than those sold on home shopping clubs. But this one intrigued me because it offered the extra mop head (the others charged extra for another mop head) and looked identical to the ones I had seen prior. I did not care that the bucket was gray only. I'm not going out to dinner with it...I'm only mopping the floor for Pete's sake! So I bought it.
I must say it has been one of the very best investments I have ever made. It makes mopping the floor SO much easier and quicker! I no longer dread the task and it's actually fun to spin the mop head around. The product works like a charm and is all it's meant to be. The quality is as good as the other ones out there and the extra mop head seems like a gift. I would highly recommend that you buy this for yourselves. Do it for you or for a loved one to make a dreaded chore 100 percent easier! The design of this product is well thought through and the ease of it's use is great! I have no further recommendations on how to make it better...other than to add casters to the bottom of the bucket..but it's great just the way it is,too!

3.0 out of 5 stars Mop it up., February 9, 2011
I saw this product on an infomercial first. Like all good infomercials they sold it to me as a must have item. I will say that I love the bucket and the concept of being able to spin the mop out so easily. This part works amazingly well. I actually think the mop itself is quite adequate. What I did not like about this product is the handle of the mop. It is weak and feels like it will break under pressure. When you put any pressure on it, say to get tough spots out, the handle bows.
Overall, for lightweight, everyday mopping this is a great product. I would not recommend for the heavy duty stuff.

1.0 out of 5 stars BIG PAIN, April 2, 2011
AFTER REVIEWING THE PRODUCT LOW WITH IT'S WEAK HANDLE - I'VE BEEN HIT WITH TWENTY EMAILS AND A LETTER FROM SOMEONE CLAIMING TO BE THEIR REP. I DEPEND ON OTHERS REVIEWS FOR MY PURCHASES. I WON'T CHANGE MINE.

1.0 out of 5 stars Spion mop, return, August 15, 2011
*** WARNING ***
DO NOT BY THIS PRODUCT FROM BATTERY GEEKS OR AMAZON
I ordered a spin mop for my wife to replace a broken one from earlier this month. However, when we ordered from BatteryGeeks/Amazon they charged us almost $100 (you heard right). We tried to cancel the order but it was too late. We received 4 spin mops with no return labels or information. When I attempted to contact BatteryGeeks, nothing. When I contacted Amazon, again nothing. Now I'm stuck with 4 of these stupid things. I have yet to hear from either company or have any kind of acknowledgment on my compliant in several weeks.

After calling several times to BatteryGeeks (by the way this is a one-person fly-by-night operation that still uses a answering machine that seems to stay filled up all the time), I have never had a call back. You cannot find any information on their site about returns and I've found Amazon is really no better. Their "return policy" is to call the BatteryGeeks, which as stated doesn't answer the phone or call you back.

I highly recommend you *DO NOT* order these from BatteryGeeks or Amazon; it's a complete and udder rip-off. I will unlikely order anything from Amazon again and I know I will certainly never order from BatteryGeeks again.

I am left with contacting my Credit Card Company and reporting this violation, leaving me feeling completely ripped-off from this whole experience.
*** WARNING ***

1.0 out of 5 stars do not purchase this from this seller, November 18, 2011
awful product. Not like the more expensive spin mops. This one leaves lint on the floor. Mop pieces shed. After few spins, the mop head was decreased by half. Seller unresponsive. I had to throw it all out. I guess you get what you pay for.

1.0 out of 5 stars RIP OFF, March 28, 2011
DO NOT buy this mop! I loved it at first but I had used it exactly 3 times as I had been out of town when the swivel mop handle had a plastic piece break off and it cannot be fixed. I notified the seller but because I was 6 days over my "warranty" I was told I was not due a refund or a return. VERY expensive for only 3 uses.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissatisfied, October 6, 2011
This was the WORST product i've ever bought. The screw that connects the handles doesn't stay in,
the mop head falls out. Unless you purchase the original (which I have now)you are wasting your money. I would have sent it back but it would have cost almost as much as I paid for it. I wish I could have given it a minus 1 star but unfortunately not an option.

1.0 out of 5 stars not working at all, August 6, 2012
I bought this product for a gift to my mother because she has arthritis and has difficulty wringing regular mops but when she tried to useit it didn't spin. I was so disappointed.I couldn't return she lost the reciept.

1.0 out of 5 stars 360 Degree Spin Mop and Bucket, October 29, 2011
This has got to be one of the cheapest made products I've purchased in a LONG time. I purchased this set and on the third time using it the aluminum handle of the mop broke. I ordered a replacement mop and then upon using the mop handle the first time the bucket ceased it's "spin" action. After taking apart the bucket I discovered it had three plastic worm gears to produce the spinning action. One of them had broken. I contacted the seller with absolutely no resolution. I guess I'll write it off as a lesson learned and a total waste of money. Learn from someone else and don't throw away your money!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars GENIE SPIN MOP/ EASYLIFE 360/ KNOCK OFF??, February 12, 2011
Okay, which product is the original. I thought I was purchasing the original SPIN MOP; Instead I got the GENIE spin mop. So many products look similar, and use the same name. I prefer the original products instead of the knock offs, because usually the originals are made with better quality materials. The one I received works well, and the bucket is sturdy, and easy to manage; however the mop head handle is light weight aluminum; don't know how strong the handle is on the Original SPIN MOP product. For the most part I am pleased with the GENIE spin mop; it's easy to use; and actually I cleaned all of my floors using one bucket of water, along with a liquid cleanser. Now the cumbersome chore of mopping is no more; actually it was fun. Just to let other buyers know that the photos in the listing, of the bucket, and mop, are not the Genie Spin; that is another brand.

360 Degree Spin Mop & Spin Dry Bucket - Color may vary