Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection

on August 6, 2012
I purchased this as a replacement for my mop I bought almost two years ago that came with the bucket. The bucket is still in good shape, but the mop needed replaced. This mop arrived a few days after I had a small accident that left me unable to do any house work for a few weeks. My return window expired as a result. I used this mop for the first time yesterday. I have to say, the fibers in the mop head did a great job picking up dirt and dog hair. However, the mop handle itself is a huge disappointment. The mop will not stay in the "locked" position which allows the telescoping handle to collapse after each spin in the bucket. Also, after spinning it a few times, the handle came unscrewed from the mop head. The mop head is very stiff and does not angle easily. Too bad the mop head is made differently from the old one, I would use the new head on my old that handle that I have duck taped together. It looks like I will have to contribute to our overflowing landfills by throwing this mop away and ordering something different.
on August 5, 2012
The product broke the first time I used it. The product is very cheap not like the other I purchased years ago. Do not recommend!!
on July 4, 2012
The handle is flimsy and the plastic piece on the bottom keeps coming loose so when you mop it scratches the floor. The spin mop was a good idea but everyone I've purchased is cheaply made and last only a few months.
I cracked the plastic disk that holds the mop head onto the handle. (Not the greatest design--you step on it to attach to the mop and after a while, if you have a heavy tread, you can crack the relatively thin plastic.) I was worried that after a time, the crack will work its way through and I won't be able to attach the mop head anymore. So I ordered this replacement set for my spin mop and bucket.

I like this mop and I like the fact you can wash it out and spin it dry as you clean your floor. I wasn't keen on having to order a new mop, but at least I now have two extra mop heads. This works just fine. The mop heads wash out in the washing machine. After mopping, I toss them in on a quick load (by themselves) and do a low-water-level load to clean them up.
on February 4, 2015
I liked this product a lot. The mop handle stopped working (broke) after just 6 uses and I had to order another. I think someone that did not know how to use it properly tried it out and broke it, but it should not have broken that easy. Quality isn't there I guess or perhaps a poor design. If I hadn't already invested a bunch of $$$ in the complete kit, caddy and multiple extra mop heads, I would have tried a different product. It works good put the handle is delicate.
on May 16, 2012
This product was not what I expected// previously had Fuller Brush Co mop needed replacement was not able to find one so purchased this one, wrong idea, does not clean as well and the overall quality is very poor. Later found Fuller product available and purchase it, great. Wasted money on first one.
on May 8, 2013
Handle is too weak, had to use duct tape to make it so it won't break. Previously bought a mop and handle was strong
on June 22, 2014
Everything was fine. I had originally ordered the Hurricane mop from the manufacturer and cancelled the order due to the cost of taxes and shipping. Two of them was going to cost me $120. Went to Bed Bath and Beyond and got the whole outfit for $39.95 The product I got from pro 35 will work just fine as a backup.
on December 5, 2014
From the discription, this was not the mop I wanted. I have both mops so it was not money lost because I can still use it, it was just not the one I preferred.
The one I was looking for does not come with the "foot pump" motion: all it requires is the up and down motion with the mop handle and is lighter in weight with the mop and the bucket full of water.
Product WAS what was advertised, but was misread by me because of the "Name"
on October 17, 2013
This system is fine. However, this is my third mop handle. The quality should and could be better. I ordered this again because it makes cleaning my stone floors easier for me. But once again, the handle needs to be stronger.