5.0 out of 5 stars convenient and tasty, April 19, 2013
This review is from: 3 Box (36packets) Italian Roast Starbucks VIA Ready Brew Instant Coffee (Misc.)
We buy these every few months. Easy to use, consistent taste, and just a simple way to get a cup of coffee. I don't like coffee quite as dark as my husband so I just use a larger mug and add a few extra splashes of water. Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Taste Great, February 7, 2013
Super easy, convenience and taste great. I use to visit Starbucks 2x/day. With the read brew, I've stopped going to the store. I think it actually taste better then their regular brew because its bold.

5.0 out of 5 stars Via, February 7, 2013
Arrived quickly and exactly as ordered. The last time I ordered via and thought I was getting 3 packs of 12, I actually got 3 packs of 3 so thanks for sending me what I actually purchased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Starbucks VIA coffee packs, March 25, 2012
Love these little packs, and since the "big box" with the dispenser was unavailable, I got these. Same great coffee, good price. Will keep trying to get the 50 count box, as we go through these pretty quickly in my family!